- Full-day trip to Renon Plateau in the Dolomites from Milan
- Take the Renon cable car from Bolzano to Soprabolzano
- Enjoy a scenic journey by electric train on the Ritten Railway up Renon Plateau
- Spend time at leisure in the pretty mountain village of Collalbo and look out for Renon’s earth pyramids
- Explore Bolzano with your guide and stop for photos in Piazza Walther and Piazza delle Erbe
What You Can Expect
perfectly beautiful......fun lunch at an alpine hotel and we were even served by a waiter in leiderhosen!
We loved this trip, the Dolomites are so unusual and the restaurant let us experience regional specialties that were delicious. The guide was excellent, and although the bus ride was long, it was the perfect trip to start our vacation, we were able to nap on the way home.
The scenery was amazing ! Led by a bright young capable leader, everyone had an excellent time. The excursions led by Zani Viaggi were all outstanding.
Highly recommended, beautiful scenery in all the places we visited. SopraBolzano is amazing and we managed to see the Christmas market in Bolzano too. Stunning views of the Renon Plateau. Unforgettable tour.
A long day but worth every cent. The scenery was brilliant. Lunch stop was the perfect location and the food excellent.
Fabulous trip the drive down the mountain i thought was better than the train trip up. Our driver was an absolute professional.
IT IS A GREAT PLACE AND I THINK WE WERE THE FIRST TOUR GROUP TO GO BECAUSE IT IS A NEW TOUR . IT WAS WORTH IT THE GREENARY AND SCENERAY WAS BEAUTIFUL. WE HAD LUNCH ON OUR EXPENSE IN A VILLAGE RESTAURANT THAT HAD VERY NICE FOOD.
The bus was way too hot. Besides this, fantastic tour!
It was a fun tour but you do not really get to go to the mountains, you just see them from the distance.
Brilliant trip! Just take note that you have to pay for your own lunch. The tour guide was great and the view simply breath taking