- Full-day trip to Genoa and Portofino from Milan
- 2-hour Genoa walking tour with your knowledgeable guide
- Roundtrip boat ride from Santa Margherita Ligure to Portofino
- See Portofino at your own pace, and enjoy its stunning Mediterranean scenery and chic ambience
- Transport by air-condioned, luxury coach
What You Can Expect
After your Genoa walking tour, spend some time exploring independently. Your guide can offer recommendations for a relaxing lunch (own expense) or you can decide to check out more Genoa attractions. Some of the fascinating sites you could visit include the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town, Piazza de Ferrari and the Palace of the Doges.
In the afternoon, continue to Santa Margherita Ligure, just southeast of Genoa. This beautiful, old-fashioned seaside town sits on a part of the coast known as the Dolphin Gulf, named for the schools of dolphins often seen in the area. Here, take a scenic boat ride across the gulf to the fishing village of Portofino.
Spend approximately two hours exploring Portofino at your leisure, and discover the beauty of this small resort featuring a stunning harbor and pastel-colored waterfront houses. Favored as a holiday destination by Italy's rich and famous, Portofino is the ideal place to people spot or simply soak up the scenery. Head to Castello Brown, the city’s 16th-century castle. If you visit on a clear day, you'll be rewarded with views across the Mediterranean Sea of the lush mountains of Corsica.