- Italian cooking class in Milan
- Cook a 4-course Italian meal in the home of an experienced chef and sommelier
- Learn to make classic Italian dishes such as gnocchi, risotto or veal
- Make a decadent dessert such as tiramisu, panna cotta, gelato or chocolate cake
- Enjoy your freshly cooked meal paired with wine at the end of class
- Small-group class limited to six people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Fun in the kitchen!Photo by: Cynthia T
- Time to eatPhoto by: Lora L
- Success!Photo by: Lora L
- PastaPhoto by: Lora L
- Clara, Ali, Valentina, im ...Photo by: Lora L
- Our Completion CertificatesPhoto by: Cynthia T
- Milano PastaPhoto by: Casey S
- Risotto and Osso bucoPhoto by: Miya M
- CroissantsPhoto by: Miya M
- Our yummy panna cotta!Photo by: Miya M
- DSC_0104.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0103.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0041 (2).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Italy_Milan_Chocolate Lava ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Italy_Milan_recipe booklets ...Photo by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
One of the highlights of my trip! If you are in Italy, learn some authentic Italian recipes with authentic Italian Chef Clara. Wonderful experience to take home with you and share with your friends and family. Meet new people that share the love of food and cooking.
Clara is a a very welcoming and gracious host, sharing her home, knowledge and expertise willingly. This was an organized, informative class that even seasoned cooks can learn from. I highly recommend this fun class, I will definitely take another class with Clara the next time in Italy.
Thank you Clara! Lola
Our cooking class with Clara was fantastic! She is knowledgeable, organized, humorous and a great teacher! We learned so much, n0t just how to cook the courses she taught us but also about the regional cuisines of Italy and how to shop etc.. The meal was delicious and we had a marvelous time ! I would highly recommend taking this course with Clara!
Clara was amazing! I really enjoyed my time in her home and felt so welcome. She was informative and attentive to every person in the class, and the food was absolutely delicious! I would highly recommend this class to anyone!
Clara is so nice. She knows all information I'd like to know.
I enjoyed cooking , eating and talking. That's a great and unforgettable experience for me.
I will definitely take her other class.
The class was fun and the finished product was excellent. The chef allows you to be as active or inactive as you desire. It was the best meal I had in Italy!!!
The cooking class was great. The teacher was very knowledgeable and has a warm, engaging personality.
Clara did a great job, we made 4 wonderful courses in a class with 6 other people. It was fun, informative and very enjoyable. Thank you Clara!
Clara's cooking class was an amazing experience and a highlight during my recent trip to Milan. The menu and dishes we prepared were authentic and easy to execute. Her knowledge and expertise in both food and wine exceeded my expectations. I returned home to CA with all of the recipes and plan to recreate the dishes very soon. Thanks Clara !
I took this Cooking Class with my 18 year old niece, and we loved it! Chef Clara was the best! She made it very informative and enjoyable. She is the perfect teach and the perfect host!
Milan is a wonderful city, but definitely what I enjoyed most was the class with Clara, friendly, practical and delicious, it makes it simple to cook Italian food. She makes so easy to learn how to cook the italian food. If I back to Milan I'll take another lesson with Clara.Muchas Gracias! Abrazos!