- Italian cooking class in Milan
- Cook a 4-course Italian meal in the home of an experienced chef and sommelier
- Learn to make classic Italian dishes such as gnocchi, risotto or veal
- Make a decadent dessert such as tiramisu, panna cotta, gelato or chocolate cake
- Enjoy your freshly cooked meal paired with wine at the end of class
- Small-group class limited to six people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Fun in the kitchen!Photo by: Cynthia T
- Time to eatPhoto by: Lora L
- Success!Photo by: Lora L
- PastaPhoto by: Lora L
- Clara, Ali, Valentina, im ...Photo by: Lora L
- Our Completion CertificatesPhoto by: Cynthia T
- Milano PastaPhoto by: Casey S
- Risotto and Osso bucoPhoto by: Miya M
- CroissantsPhoto by: Miya M
- Our yummy panna cotta!Photo by: Miya M
- DSC_0104.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0103.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0041 (2).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Italy_Milan_Chocolate Lava ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Italy_Milan_recipe booklets ...Photo by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
It was a amazing experience. Clara is so talented and her kitchen was organized very well. I enjoyed the class very much. I will definitely take another class with Clara when I visit Milano again.
I really enjoyed cooking Italian pasta and dolci. Clara is so kind and patient. She makes a good atmosphere so that we can feel free to ask her, relax and enjoy cooking. Highly recommended!
Awesome time with Chef Clara in her home, great instruction, amazing food, you will not be disappointed!
My wife and i attended Claras Cooking Class recently. In reality this was bought as a present for my wife who really enjoys cooking. However, Clara totally invloved me in all stages of the meal preparation and cooking of the food. It was really enjoyable. This Class would be suitable for people of all levels and abilities and Clara is very patient and has a great sense of humour. She is also a great teacher and is passionate about food and italian food in particular. At the class we attended we cooked Gnocchi, Tagliatelle, and three sauces and Tiramisu. Best of all we ate it for lunch. A great day. One of the highlights of our trip to Italy.
Clara incredibly talented and thoughtful in her menu selection - showing us the difference between fresh and dried pasta as well as making dough by hand vs. in a mixer. It was great to learn by doing as we measured ingredients with scales, weigh everything!, used a slicing machine, rolled and shaped pasta... while it could have been like a cooking show on TV, Clara brought the kitchen to life.
We learned so much about the history and context of Italian cooking including between northern and southern Italian cuisine rice and polenta vs. pizza and pasta respectively and the ways that Italian cooking mostly from the southern Italy at first translated to the US spaghetti and meatballs is a uniquely American arrival.
The meal - and wines - was more than we could have asked and we can't wait to take our skills home to our own kitchen!
Incredible experience. Very talented chef and was able to share her gift with all of us. Met new friends and all had a great time.
This was an amazing day. Great class taught by a great chef! If I return to Milano I will book another class. If you are a fan of cooking, or have always wanted to learn, this is the perfect opportunity to do so. Very hands on, and very informative. Plus you get to eat a great meal that you help prepare. What more can you ask for!
This class was amazing! The teacher is clearly very studied, she has books and books of recipes! I went in thinking we would make something traditional like pizza or pasta but we ended up making some saffron risotto with veal and it was great! It was a great experience for anyone of any cooking level and would definitely recommend!
Clara was well organized and prepared for our class. She spoke English very well and was concerned about hygiene. The class went by so fast while we were having fun. The results were delicious.
Overall I would say that Clara's class was a very pleasant experience. Not only was Clara very knowledge on meal preparation but also the history behind each dish as well. I would highly recommend this class to anybody interested in learning about Italian cooking. Clara was highly understanding and patient with having to do a gluten free menu as well as with students to all different levels and capabilities!