- Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- Take a scenic cruise on Lake Como to admire the beautiful lakeside villas and gardens
- Dock in the delightful town of Bellagio (summer only)
- Take the funicular to Brunate for sweeping views of Como (winter only)
- Enjoy free time to shop, dine and sightsee in the city of Como
- Visit the Basilica of Sant'Abbondio, a Romanesque-style church
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Lake ComoPhoto by: Judy & Mike
- Lake ComoPhoto by: Penelope J
- Lake Como Day Trip from MilanPhoto by: LiuChing M
- P1060584Photo by: HOWARD D
- P1060529Photo by: HOWARD D
- Lake Como: It's Me and my ...Photo by: Richard L
- Start of our journey to Lake ...Photo by: Richard L
- Embarking the ship to start ...Photo by: FADI H
Canada, 07 2009
- On the bank of Lake ComoPhoto by: FADI H
Canada, 07 2009
- Bellagio on Lake ComoPhoto by: Philip H
- Waiting at Como for our trip ...Photo by: Catherine C
- Villa at Lake ComoPhoto by: marcia_erl
- BelagioPhoto by: marcia_erl
- OlmoPhoto by: marcia_erl
- La PuntaPhoto by: marcia_erl
- Arriving in BelagioPhoto by: marcia_erl
- Church by the lakePhoto by: marcia_erl
- Beautiful BellagioPhoto by: Elizabeth C
- the beauty of Lake ComoPhoto by: iman p
- View of Lake ComoPhoto by: Edward R
What You Can Expect
This was the perfect day trip - wth plenty of time as a group as well as free time ... our guide was amazing as well! She was so knowledgeable and told us so many little side notes. This was a tour that was done in Italian, Spanish and English, and I thought it would be too much but, honestly, it was great and never even noticed other than be impressed with her being able to speak and move from language to language ... This was one of my favorite days in Italy.
One of the highlights of our trip. Great day out.
Easy way to visit lake como from Milan. Good amount of leisure time.
The tour guide was AMAZING! Everything was so well done and fun and truly more than worth the money and time.
Fantastic and exceeded our expectations! The tour guide was a lovely lady - very personable, funny and quite knowledgeable. I highly recommend this trip as an excellent way to visit Lake Como and Bellagio - it was fabulous. We even saw Clooney's villa...
United States of America
We had a great time and loved the view. Bellagio was an added bonus on this boat trip. The town was a lot of fun with all the narrow streets, shops and great food.
My husband and I had the best day with this tour. The guide was knowledgeable and the bus trip awesome. The ferry ride around the lake was comfortable and pleasant too with fantastic scenery. The villas and the natural beauty that surrounds this lake is unreal. The scenic town of Bellagio with its historic church was worth the visit. Famous villa of George Clooney's and his Nespresso Ad villa was also one of the highlights. Worth the money and highly recommended.