- Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- Take a scenic cruise on Lake Como to admire the beautiful lakeside villas and gardens
- Dock in the delightful town of Bellagio (summer only)
- Take the funicular to Brunate for sweeping views of Como (winter only)
- Enjoy free time to shop, dine and sightsee in the city of Como
- Visit the Basilica of Sant'Abbondio, a Romanesque-style church
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Lake ComoPhoto by: Judy & Mike
- Lake ComoPhoto by: Penelope J
- Lake Como Day Trip from MilanPhoto by: LiuChing M
- P1060584Photo by: HOWARD D
- P1060529Photo by: HOWARD D
- Lake Como: It's Me and my ...Photo by: Richard L
- Start of our journey to Lake ...Photo by: Richard L
- Embarking the ship to start ...Photo by: FADI H
Canada, 07 2009
- On the bank of Lake ComoPhoto by: FADI H
Canada, 07 2009
- LAKE COMOPhoto by: victor s
- Beautiful BellagioPhoto by: Leticia G
- Lake ComoPhoto by: Mandy
USA, 01 2016
- Bellagio on Lake ComoPhoto by: Philip H
- Waiting at Como for our trip ...Photo by: Catherine C
- Villa at Lake ComoPhoto by: marcia_erl
- BelagioPhoto by: marcia_erl
- OlmoPhoto by: marcia_erl
- La PuntaPhoto by: marcia_erl
- Arriving in BelagioPhoto by: marcia_erl
- Church by the lakePhoto by: marcia_erl
What You Can Expect
Winter Tour: (November to March)
Relax on your 1-hour morning journey from Milan to Lake Como. Hop out to stretch your legs on a tour of Como, the lake’s main town, and learn about its key sights around the historic center. From town, take the gondola to the village of Brunate, a serene spot in the hills above Como. Gaze down at the lake, flanked by the Rhaetian Alps, and then make the most of some free time for lunch.Return to Como by gondola before the highlight of your day: your 1-course Lake Como boat tour. The water offers the best vantage point to see the lake and its shorelines in all their glory; keep an eye out for chichi villas and luxury hotels as you cruise. Cernobbio’s opulent Villa d'Este hotel is one such sight with its grandiose façade and tropical gardens.
After your return to shore, enjoy some free time to see the sights at your own pace, shop or perhaps sip a coffee. Then, finish your time in Como with a visit to the Basilica of Sant’Abbondio, a Romanesque-style 11th-century church, before your return to Milan.
Summer Tour: (April to October)
After your 1-hour coach journey from Milan, start your tour of Como with a look inside two of its historical attractions: the Basilica of Sant’Abbondio and the neoclassical Villa Olmo on the lake. Continue into Como’s historic center, and use your free time to get to know the town at your own pace: perhaps sightsee or shop for Lake Como keepsakes.
Meet back with your guide for an extended 2-hour cruise around Lake Como, admiring the hillside villas and hotels, and pose for photos against the backdrop of the alps.
Return to dry land in time for your trip to the colorful seaside town of Bellagio, which many pinpoint as a highlight of the lake. Spend some time at your leisure here to explore and perhaps savor lunch. Later, cruise to Cadenabbia, then return to your coach for the journey back to Milan.
All I can say is outstanding. Highlight of our trip to Italy.
This is a must-do trip when staying in Milan. We had a beautiful blue-sky day and the boat trip from Como to Bellagio was spectacular - lovely villas along the lake with the Alps towering in the background.
Great tour. I wish we had time to see one of the gardens or the villas.
We were only in Milan for a long weekend trip. This tour was a perfect way to see Lake Como including the towns of Como and Bellagio in one day. The bus ride took less than an hour and was very comfortable. Our tour guide, Clara, was very nice and informative. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone that is interested.
This was one of our favourite tours in Italy. So many tours are rushed but this was very relaxing. The cruise was just beautiful and the time spent in Bellagio was lovely. We had enough time for a relaxing lunch and a stroll around the streets. A wonderful day!
OVERALL GOOD TRIP
GUIDE WAS EXCELENT
NOT A LONG RIDE
A must do tour - Lake Como was everything it was cracked up to be.
Rhonda T USA
Beautiful scenery with a nice relaxing boat ride on the lake. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative
This was a great day trip. Our guide was excellent! She was very informative and you could understand her! I would definitely recommend to my friends.
The most memorable tour so far. The beautiful scenery and the lake with so many villas along the shoreline was the best experience I've had in Europe so far. Anyone coming to this area of Italy must do a Lake Como tour.