- Ticket to Leonardo da Vinci’s Codex Atlanticus (Atlantic Codex) exhibition in Milan
- Admire Da Vinci’s extraordinary collection of original sketches, drawings and writings
- View Renaissance masterpieces at the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, inside the Biblioteca Ambrosiana
- Visit the Bramante Sacristy in the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie, an architectural gem that's home to The Last Supper mural
- Choose from three ticket options
What You Can Expect
Self directed tour but staff were most helpful and we got to see a lot of art without the crowds.
Despite it being rushed for me and my mom, (on our end) I saw the whole museum in less than two hours. We had walked to the museum, and was a little confusing trying to find the actual da Vinci site. We had found the back of the building first then we had to walk around to the actual front finally locating entrance. I bought an audio with headset for about 3 euros, and they give you a Samsung phone which tells you about each room. The paintings are gorgeous, and the place is pretty big. Bring comfy shoes, and a backpack if you're carrying water and such for all the tours. A sweater would be good just in case. Thank you!