- Ticket to Leonardo da Vinci’s Codex Atlanticus (Atlantic Codex) exhibition in Milan
- Admire Da Vinci’s extraordinary collection of original sketches, drawings and writings
- View Renaissance masterpieces at the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, inside the Biblioteca Ambrosiana
- Visit the Bramante Sacristy, an architectural gem in the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Choose from three ticket options
What You Can Expect
' A THRILL We were fascinated by da VINCI'S mind and abundant works . Plus the Bramante and the
Pinacoteca were perfect settings and wonderous themselves.
This tour was exceptional and amazing. Enjoyed it and learned a lot.
Nancy, Jane, and Debra from Tulsa, OK USA
Beautiful buildings and fascinating exhibitions. Close to many other Milan sites.
A remarkable exhibit spread over two venues...easy to walk. We were humbled by the genius.
Self directed tour but staff were most helpful and we got to see a lot of art without the crowds.
Despite it being rushed for me and my mom, (on our end) I saw the whole museum in less than two hours. We had walked to the museum, and was a little confusing trying to find the actual da Vinci site. We had found the back of the building first then we had to walk around to the actual front finally locating entrance. I bought an audio with headset for about 3 euros, and they give you a Samsung phone which tells you about each room. The paintings are gorgeous, and the place is pretty big. Bring comfy shoes, and a backpack if you're carrying water and such for all the tours. A sweater would be good just in case. Thank you!
A great tour. Short but great experience - got to a lot in a short time.
Leonardo never ceases to inspire
This tour was amazing!