- 2-hour Milan art and architecture walking tour
- Gain fast-track entrance to The Last Supper mural painting by Da Vinci
- Admire the interior of the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, dubbed the 'Sistine Chapel of Milan’
- Discover Milan’s lesser-known sights including the Church of Santa Maria presso San Satiro
- Choose from three different start times to suit your schedule
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
TOUR GUIDE WAS FANTASTIC, REALLY INTERESTING CHURCHES, LAST SUPPER WAS BREATHTAKING.
Very good tour guide was very knowledgeable and took time to explain details and answer questions.
This was the first thing we did when we arrived in Milan, it was much more than a tour of two churches and viewing the last supper, the guide spoke excellent English, he brought the history alive for us and explained why things were done, it was very interesting, would highly recommend this tour
Fantastic tour! Very passionate and knowledgeable guide. Loved the "hidden Milano" parts of the tour.
fabulous tour guide and tour....highly recommend this to others. The Last Supper is also breathtaking. Grateful we chose this tour! Thank you! Warmly, Julie and Heath D.C. area
Excellent tour with a very knowledgable guide.
Great tour great organisation excellent guide
The tour was one of the highlights of our trip. Our guide Charles was excellent, providing background and interesting facts along the way. We took the tour on our first full day in Milan--it's a great short tour to introduce you to Milan and Leonardo.
Our tour guide was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable, entertaining and humorous, and made the tour a great experience.
Informative and the guide was excellent.