- 2-hour Milan art and architecture walking tour
- Gain fast-track entrance to The Last Supper mural painting by Da Vinci
- Admire the interior of the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, dubbed the 'Sistine Chapel of Milan’
- Discover Milan’s lesser-known sights including the Church of Santa Maria presso San Satiro
- Choose from three different start times to suit your schedule
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Fantastic! Thee most knowledgeable tour guide I have had in years.!!!!
I was actually switched to the 3 hour Walking tour of Milan which included The Last Supper. It was wonderful! The tour guide, Valerie, was great! She was very pleasant and quite knowledgeable. She really knew a lot about all the sites and the history of Milan. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Great off the beaten track tour. Our guide was so informative, charismatic and passionate. Would really recommend this tour to see the hidden gems of Milan and of course The Last Supper.
Excellent, knowledgeable guide well paced. Vaut le voyage!
This tour was interesting and informative. Our guide was very knowledgeable on everything that we toured and was able to answer all of our questions. Loved the tour and the guide!
This was an amazing tour. I think our guides name was Charlie French/Welshman. He was very knowledgable and had many entertaining stories too tell. I learned so much about Da Vincics 'Last supper' that I can now look at other artists and i have a clearer idea of what they are trying to share. Our wandering around the other churches and places of interest were a bonus. Tour was well paced and an easy walk
Great tour! The guide was very knowledgeable and lots of fun. San Maurizio was spectacular.
TOUR GUIDE WAS FANTASTIC, REALLY INTERESTING CHURCHES, LAST SUPPER WAS BREATHTAKING.
Very good tour guide was very knowledgeable and took time to explain details and answer questions.