- 2-hour Milan art and architecture walking tour
- Gain fast-track entrance to The Last Supper mural painting by Da Vinci
- Admire the interior of the Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, dubbed the 'Sistine Chapel of Milan’
- Discover Milan’s lesser-known sights including the Church of Santa Maria presso San Satiro
- Choose from three different start times to suit your schedule
What You Can Expect
This tour was excellent! My apologies that I can't recall the name of our guide, but she was wonderful. We met promptly on time at the advertised location. She had to wait a few extra minutes for the headsets to arrive, but once we were set up, we had a wonderful walking tour. Our guide spoke very good English. She was very knowledgeable about this area of Milan and she gave us many interesting tidbits of information. We also visited San Satino, which was not advertised on the tour, but greatly appreciated. The actual tour in San Maurizio and "The Last Supper" was excellent. Her knowledge of both areas was outstanding and informative.
The Last Supper of Leonardo da Vinci is jaw dropping! It made my trip to Milan worthwhile - surely a bucket list item! The two little churches we visited were very interesting and something an ordinary tourist may not go to (too many shops in Milan - distracting!). The guide was good and made every effort to explain and show things to us. A great tour. I met a friend and insisted that she go to this tour.