- Morning, afternoon or evening Milan bike tour
- See top Milan attractions such as Teatro La Scala, Milan Duomo and Castello Sforzesco
- Explore neighborhoods like Ticinese, Brera and Manzoni with your expert guide
- Discover lesser-known gems including the Devil’s Column (day tours only) or the Ponte delle Sirenette (evening tour only)
- Small-group tour with a maximum of nine people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Got an opportunity to see much of downtown Milan and the tour ended up being private one.
Outdoor experiences tick all the boxes for me. Exercise, cultural exposure, education and fresh air.
The experience of learning about Milan like a local roaming the streets was a pleasure and our guide gave us fabulous insights.
Our guide was professional and really knew his history. It was fun riding the back streets and alleys of Milan and we also got to see wonderful things off the beaten tourist paths. I would highly recommend this bike tour.
Hi, we thoroughly enjoyed our bike tour of Milan. The city by night was amazing. Our guide was very informative. We got to know a lot of history in a short space of time. We only had a small group which made the ride better. Would highly recommend this bike tour.
The guide was fantastic and very knowledgable. The bike ride of the town was very enjoyable and fun. The guide covered the major attractions and some of the hidden places of Milan. It was a great bicycle tour.
Such a great guide and and very relax tour.
Jshi United Kingdom
Great way to explore Milan in a short period of time. Tour guide knew Milan city well and due to Milan fashion week we had extra sightseeing on the way. Highly recommended.
especially thankful to our guide who waited for us.. lucky that we were only participants this morning and had the guide all to ourselves.. great way to view Milan.
Really good tour, Daniela was fantastic, thank you