- 3-hour walking tour of Quadrilatero della Moda, Milan’s fashion quadrangle
- Learn about the history of fashion in Milan from an expert local guide
- Visit Via Montenapoleone, hearing about prestigious designers like Gucci and Versace
- Discover palatial architecture and leading fashion houses at Via della Spiga and Via Gesù
- Finish with a visit to Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the bustling arcade at Piazza della Scala
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Don't be afraid to make that big purchase: non-Europeans can get a VAT refund on purchases over $175 (155 euros).
What You Can Expect
Excellent...I would definitely recommend for visiting the Fashion District of Milan! Tour Guide was excellent!!
Excellent guide well spoken , sweet, and very accommodating . She gave us a great background and even recommended a place for lunch and dinner. She was excellent and very nice to the entire group . Would recommend this tour to all . A great way to get to know the fashion world and the shooing streets .
Really enjoyed this tour. Very small group and lots of attention.
This was superb. There were only six of us and the guide, Manuela, was delightful - friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. We learnt lots about the various fashion houses and picked up some style tips!
This was amazing our tour guide taught us stuff about fashion we never even imagined. We really enjoyed ourselves still can't afford any of these designers but it is fun to understand the way it all works.
Manuela (the guide) was very friendly and introduce ourselves easily in Milano fashion quarters. Great tour! Thanks!