- 3-hour food tour of Milan’s Brera neighborhood
- Learn about Milan’s history and its distinctive cuisine from a local guide
- Enjoy up to six food stops in beloved local eateries around Brera
- Sample classic Milanese dishes such as mondeghili, the local meatballs
- Try popular specialties from around Italy including Parma ham and traditional Italian mignon pastry
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Had a great day eating fantastic food around Milan. We would have never found all these places on our own.
Great tour. Mirabella sparkled as our guide.
Totally loved it! Great value and the best way to explore milan. Note do not eat as you will stuff your face through the whole day. Lovely guide Deborah, very knowledgable, friendly and professional. Definitely worth a try!
Lovely experience on a perfect spring day -- roaming around the Brera neighborhood eating divine Italian food!
This tour was well worth it! It felt like a private tour with only a total of 6. Our guide was from the area so she was extremely knowledgable and took us to a number of places. Every stop was different from the next with a wide range of foods. This tour was well worth the price and experience!
Wonderful tour guide, Alessandro, and insightful walk around the beautiful Brera. Food tastings and history were great.
The tour blew our socks off! So full afterwards and had so much fun! Learned a LOT as well and even made some new friends.
Great way to see some of the city you wouldn't normally experience and learn about local food and drink. Enjoyable way to spend a morning. Very good value for money.
Guide was knowledgable and cheerful.
Great tour with charming, knowledgable guide. Very tasty and informative. Excellent value.