- 3-hour food tour of Milan’s Brera neighborhood
- Learn about Milan’s history and its distinctive cuisine from a local guide
- Enjoy up to six food stops in beloved local eateries around Brera
- Sample classic Milanese dishes such as mondeghili, the local meatballs
- Try popular specialties from around Italy including Parma ham and traditional Italian mignon pastry
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This activity is well worth booking and good value for money, you'll learn plenty of interesting information about the area of Brera and the foods/drinks that you get to sample. You won't need to buy lunch that day! The group size was just about right 12, which meant we got to chat to everyone else and there was time for questions to the guide. We had Debra and she was very warm and friendly and full of interesting information. We would definitely recommend this trip
Our tour guide was fun and informative. We learned about a different part of Milan and tasted wonderful food. We had beer and liquor along the way!!
Great guide and a grand exposure to the variety of Milan foods
Brenda our guide was great. We enjoyed the tour, recommend to everyone
Our guide, Deborah was brilliant, really friendly and informative.
The food was so good, would thoroughly recommend.
Alejandra and her companion were fantastic! This was an amazing experience, guided by the most beautiful, fashionable, and knowledgeable guides imaginable!
A really nice walking tour with lots of delicious food and wine. What more do you want?
Veronica, our guide, was enthusiastic, charming and informative! She made our food tour perfect! The food stops were delicious and Veronica's knowledge was impressive! A perfect tour!
Had a great day eating fantastic food around Milan. We would have never found all these places on our own.
Great tour. Mirabella sparkled as our guide.