See Leonardo da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper' and La Scala opera house with a local guide on this half-day tour in Milan, and learn the history behind each of the sights. With a pre-booked ticket, you'll avoid the main entrance lines to see the ‘The Last Supper’ — a painting that attracts scores of visitors. After spending time with the masterpiece, explore La Scala and the glamorous shopping arcade of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele.
- 3.5-hour tour of Milan with admission to see da Vinci's The Last Supper
- Visit Santa Maria delle Grazie — a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Admire da Vinci's exquisite The Last Supper mural that depicts Jesus' last meal with his disciples
- Listen to commentary from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- MilanPhoto by: sbsingh
- milanPhoto by: Eduard M
Romania, 12 2009
- The most amazing church in ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Our groupPhoto by: Richard H
United Kingdom, 02 2009
- Door detail, the Duomo in ...Photo by: Richard H
United Kingdom, 02 2009
- Castello SforzescoPhoto by: Krishnan Vaitheeswaran
Australia, 10 2008
- CathedralPhoto by: Krishnan Vaitheeswaran
Australia, 10 2008
- Inside Milan DuomoPhoto by: Dana B
- Sculpture inside Milan DuomoPhoto by: Dana B
- Half Day Milan TourPhoto by: Dana B
- IL DUOMO de nochePhoto by: JOSE R. C
- Convent of Santa Maria delle ...Photo by: STCRH
- DoumoPhoto by: sofiaebox
- La Scala et le tramway ...Photo by: Michaël D
- Santa Maria della GraziePhoto by: Cheryl H
- Impressive interior of the ...Photo by: Cheryl H
- The DuomoPhoto by: Cheryl H
- The Duomo is magnificentPhoto by: Mimi W
United States of America, 07 2015
- La Fenice VenicePhoto by: Mary Rose B
- In der Galleria Vittoria ...Photo by: Roland K
What You Can Expect
Travel first to pay homage to The Last Supper, a work widely touted as Leonardo’s pièce de résistance. Head inside to see the famous depiction of Jesus’ last meal, and learn about its conservation issues and ensuing visitor restrictions from your guide. To keep the painting in its restored glory, all Last Supper tours are limited to 15 minutes.
After admiring the art, continue your Milan tour with a stroll, and learn about the city’s history and rep as a fashion capital. Stop at Castello Sforzesco to see history and style combined with Milanese flair. Explore the public areas, with stories of its 15th-century owners ringing in your ears, and then continue to nearby La Scala.
Prepare to be wowed by the prestigious Milan opera house, with its ornate stage that glistens under crystal chandeliers. Gaze down at the orchestral pit from the public box, and take a quick look inside La Scala Museum with your guide.
Finally, hit the shops and browse the voguish boutiques. Stroll through the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele arcade with its luxury outlets, and admire the chic goods on display.
Your tour then finishes back at the start point.
Please note: The order of the itinerary is subject to change. If a rehearsal or show is taking place during your La Scala visit, you will not visit the public box.
It was great. We got to see Milan and the Last Supper by Michelangelo and the beautiful cathedral.
The lady who hosted this tour was very friendly and came from Milan so knew alot about the city and its history. The tour was very good value for money as included the tour of the Duomo, the opera house and the last supper it was very well organised. The meeting point is a bit of a walk though but you meet the bus there to do a city tour.
Guide was excellent - just the right amount of info and very pleasant and helpful manner.
Visited the places and items we wanted to see.
Only thing is - can you do something about the people rushing in and squealing at the da Vinci and then raking umpteen selfies in front of The Last Supper ad it seemed not even looking at it themselves!
Excellent tour. Our guide Emmanuele was excellent. Her English was amazing. She had a wealth of knowledge. Can thoroughly recommend this tour.
Excellent. Guide very knowledgable. All discussion was clear. Tour was well managed also. Remote sound system worked very well - clear and no static.
Very good introduction to the sights in Milan. Excellent and informative guide.
Trip was great and very informative
Very good tour with a keen, accomplished English speaking guide. The tour was longer than expected but quite good value. We spent a lot of time at the Duomo and La Scala and the allowed time at The Last Supper.
A great way to see the Cathedral, La Scala and The Last Supper with no waiting in lines or purchasing individual tickets. Our guide was personable and friendly.
This was a good tour that covered a lot of areas of Milan. Highlights were the Galleria and da Vinci's The Last Supper. I am glad I booked this tour. This should have been the first tour I took in Milan but I had to coordinate with other activities.