Your tour also includes a LeonardoCard that offers discounted entry to select Milan attractions such as Pinacoteca Ambrosiana and free entry to Leonardo da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper’ painting (subject to availability).
- Sightseeing tour of Milan aboard a hop-on hop-off vintage tram
- Ride around the city aboard a vintage tram and draw envious glances from passers by
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Milan at leisure with a complimentary map
- Listen to the audio commentary and learn about top Milan attractions such as La Scala and Sforza Castle
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 10 stops around town
- Use the LeonardoCard to enjoy discounted entry to select Milan attractions including Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- Enjoy free public transport on Milan's metro, tram and bus lines
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great way to discover Milan! Not only are you traveling by vintage tram, but you are doing your bit for the environment, too. CO2 emissions are greatly reduced when sightseeing by tram instead of a coach!
What You Can Expect
Aboard one of the city’s historical trams, admire sights such as these alongside other top Milan attractions such as La Scala theater and Sforza Castle – a monument that harks back to the power and treachery of Milan’s past rulers. Swing past Piazza Cavour to see the Royal Villa and Public Gardens, or perhaps hop off at Piazza Virgilio for a look at Leonardo da Vinci’s famous The Last Supper.
Stay on the tram for an entire loop (roughly one hour) as you listen to the entertaining audio commentary, or, hop on and off at any of the stops around the city to discover Milan’s countless delights with the help of your complimentary map and sightseeing pass, the LeonardoCard.
Save on Entry to Select Attractions:
- Bramante Cloister and Codex Atlanticus Exhibition (20% savings)
- Leonardo 3D Exhibition (50% savings)
- Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper at Santa Maria delle Grazie (free entry subject to availability)
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana and Codex Atlanticus (15% savings and free rental of Samsung Galaxy SIII smartphone)
- Sforza Castle (15% savings)
- Navigli canal sightseeing cruise (10% savings)
- Piazza della Repubblica (Milan Central Station)
- Piazza Cavour
- Royal Villa and Public Gardens
- Montenapoleone (Guiseppe Verde Hotel and Via Montenapoleone)
- Piazza Scala (Teatro La Scala)
- Piazza Duomo (Milan Duomo and Pinacoteca Ambrosiana)
- Piazza Castello (Sforza Castle)
- Piazzale Cadorna (Torre Branca, La Triennale di Milano)
- Piazza Virgilio (Santa Maria delle Grazie: home to the Last Supper)
- Arco della Pace (Sempione Park)