- Explore Milan by vintage tram with your MilanoCard
- Hop on and off at your leisure and visit Milan your way
- Enjoy free or discounted entry to more than 25 museums and 500 attractions
- Marvel at the magnificent spires of Milan Cathedral, one of the largest in the world
- Explore Sforza Castle and the world-famous La Scala theatre
- Hear full audio commentary on board your vintage tram
- Tram rides every 10 minutes, every day from 8am until midnight
- Enjoy free access to public transportation in Milan for 24 hours
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great way to discover Milan! Not only are you traveling by vintage tram, but you are doing your bit for the environment, too. CO2 emissions are greatly reduced when sightseeing by tram instead of a coach!
What You Can Expect
Hop off the tram at the Duomo, Milan's gorgeous Gothic cathedral. Spend some time lingering in the interior, gawking at the stained glass windows and sculptures of the saints. And don't miss heading up to the roof where you'll get an incredible view of the city. Back on the tram, consider hopping off at the Sforza Castle, a 15th-century fortress that is one of the largest of its kind in Europe. The castle houses some of Milan's finest art collections.
When in Milan, one thing that cannot be ignored is fashion. So hop off the tram to wander around the Quadrilatero della Moda. Pop into shops of established and up-and-coming designers, chic boutiques and luxury shops.
If you stay on the street car the entire time, the circuit takes one hour. Listen to the onboard commentary to get a sense of the history of the city and each place you pass by.
Save on Entry to Select Attractions with MilanoCard 24H:
- Leonardo 3D Exhibition (50% savings)
- Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper at Santa Maria delle Grazie (free entry subject to availability)
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana and Codex Atlanticus (from 13% savings daily and 33% savings on Wednesdays)
- Saving for restaurants/events in Milan
- Navigli canal sightseeing cruise (10% savings or free)
- Free access to every public transports for 24 hours
- Piazza della Repubblica (Milan Central Station)
- Piazza Cavour
- Royal Villa and Public Gardens
- Montenapoleone (Guiseppe Verde Hotel and Via Montenapoleone)
- Piazza Scala (Teatro La Scala)
- Piazza Duomo (Milan Duomo and Pinacoteca Ambrosiana)
- Piazza Castello (Sforza Castle)
- Piazzale Cadorna (Torre Branca, La Triennale di Milano)
- Piazza Virgilio (Santa Maria delle Grazie: home to the Last Supper)
- Arco della Pace (Sempione Park)
Astrid M Australia
It was very easy to use the tram to get around and save our feet. The Milanocard was just any added extra.
maps should be more specifics very confusing at time
Nice experience, just slow
Sara Mar United States of ...
I wish I had a rout map of the hop-on-off to tell where I am and where I want to get off. The map provided didn't have this rout. I ended up loosin ours going through the city and away from the touristic area.
This was a bit of a disappointment. The office to get to just to redeem the coupon was a bit difficult to find and overall it wasn't as impressive as a Hop On/Off Bus tour which we eventually purchased. I found the audio box very difficult to synchronize with where we were actually at.
Bit of a rip off. Could have done the same with A 4.50 Euro metro card for the day
We went to six lines in central station and never found where to pick up our card or tram pass! We gave up after an hour and a half of being shuffled around. We did try to call you first but Of course there is no free wifi and we were put on hold with Viator with a 10 minutes plus wait, so we we ate our loss. Great first day with Viator
Highly Discouraged!!!! It is a total waste of time and the MilanoCard is not worth its promise. Ita also only 7 euros of you buy it separately. What was my worst experience ever is the Vintage Tram. No one in the whole Milan knows or has seen it, it appears. We wated cab rides chasing for nothing!!!
We did not use this voucher. The location was elusive to redeem the ticket and no one seemed to know where the tram was even
We could not made it ,because lack of information on the place we pick up the tickets for the tram.No one explain what it was abd that was a regular Tram ,even they didnot said that was the Tram 1 in that corner the regularsTram were several..