- Spend a day at the QC Termemilano spa and wellness center in Milan
- Relax and rejuvenate with luxurious thermal baths, steam rooms, sauna treatments and more
- Towel, robe, slippers and body care products provided
- Enjoy a light buffet and refreshments
- Select an evening visit when booking and enjoy a classic Milan aperitivo of wine, snacks and more
- Upgrade to enjoy a 25-minute massage
What You Can Expect
Unfortunately I never got to this excursion due to loss of passport etc and had to go to the consulate on day of booking.
I wanted to say how amazing Viator are though. Very professional and helpful. I will certainly be using them again on my next trip. Their website is very informative and gives complete information. Prices are very affordable and there are so many options to choose from. I recommend them with total confidence.
This is definitely worth doing one day if you are seeking for a beauty therapy/relaxation day and wanting a break from museums. The spa building is 3 storeys high, with the spa treatment or 'therapy room' located at the bottom floor containing several spas and sauna rooms. The second floor is where the all day food buffet is located, with a delicious aperitivo presented at 6pm. the third floor is where you can have a massage. It was a great place that you can either spend an afternoon or whole day at. One thing I must point out though, the directions you are given need to be more detailed! This is mainly for those who use the public transport while travelling in Milan. this is not the easiest place to find, as it is not situated on a building lot, and is completely covered in bushes and a big tall fence with no signage allowing you to see what exactly it is. perhaps look at the exterior online so you know what it looks like when you arrive!