Pick up your Milan Pass at the Milan Visitor Center in central Milan. Your city pass is valid for 48 hours, and includes a coupon book, a city map with useful tourist information, a guidebook with suggested itineraries and a Milan ‘agenda’ listing all local events and shows for the month. There's no easier way to plan and enjoy your Milan vacation!
Gain free admission to Milan’s famous attractions and museums (shown in Itinerary below) including the terraces at Milan Duomo — the city's stunning cathedral — and the opulent theater of La Scala. Admission is also included to Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper mural, one of the world’s most famous paintings, located in the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Note that entrance to this popular attraction is subject to availability on the day you decide to visit.
Standard passes include a 48-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour or 48-hour public transport pass; simply confirm your choice with the local operator before travel. Upgrade to a Full Pass to include both options, if you wish!
Special Edition Milan Expo 2015 Pass Upgrade
Why not upgrade to a Milan Pass Expo Pass? Valid for 72 hours, the Expo Pass provides all the benefits of the standard Milan Pass, plus free entry and round-trip transfers to Milan Expo 2015, a spectacular exhibition focused on the food of the future that runs from May to October 2015.
Use your pass to enter the Expo, a huge international fair, from May 2 to October 31 2015. With the theme of ‘Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life’, the massive exhibition includes gardens, squares and avenues bursting with pavilions, events and shows hosted by over 140 countries, all focusing on our relationship with food, the planet’s ecosystems and how the world will feed its fast-growing population.
Discover world foods, learn about sustainable food technologies, visit the biodiversity park, and enjoy cooking demos, concerts, firework shows, concerts and more — with attractions covering a vast 271-acre (1.1 million-square-meter) site, there’s a huge amount to see and do.
Your pass includes round-trip Expo transport on the Expo Shuttle bus, that runs three times daily between central Milan and the exhibition site. Just hop aboard, and as you travel, listen to the informative multilingual audio commentary for news and details about the visitor attractions and events.
Standard Milan Pass:
Enjoy free entrance to the following Milan attractions:
- Duomo terraces and museum
- La Scala Museum and Theater (free entrance or discount on a guided tour
- Brera Art Gallery (free entrance or discount on a guided tour
- Gallerie d’Italia Art Gallery
- La Triennale Museum
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum
- Art and Science Museum
- San Siro stadium and museum tour
- The World of Leonardo interactive museum
Save on tours, activities and transport:
- Segway tour
- 1-hour bike rental
- Navigli canal tour
Enjoy discounts at select shops and restaurants:
- La Scala Shop
- Erboristeria del Castello
- Local ice cream shops
- Corsia del Giardino bar
- Obikà Mozzarella Restaurant
Plus, choose between:
- Free hop-on hop off city sightseeing bus ticket
- Unlimited 48-hours travel on public transport around the city, including five metro lines and more than 100 tram and bus lines
- All the benefits of the standard Milan Pass, plus free city sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus ticket and city public transport
Special Edition Milan Expo 2015 Pass:
- Benefits of standard Milan Pass, plus free entry and round-trip transfers to Milan Expo 2015 between May 2 and October 31 2015