- Milan Pass valid for 48 hours with free attraction admission or 72 hours if selected the Milan Pass Expo Edition
- Gain free admission to eight top Milan attractions including La Scala
- Make the most of discounts on Milan tours, activities, meals, purchases and more
- Navigate the city with ease with a provided map and Milan guidebook
- Enjoy a Milan hop-on hop-off tour or free public transport around the city
- Upgrade to enjoy both a free hop-on hop-off tour and public transport
- Upgrade to include free entry and round-trip transfers to the Milan Expo 2015 between May and October
What You Can Expect
- Duomo terraces and museum
- La Scala Museum and Theater (free entrance or discount on a guided tour
- Brera Art Gallery (free entrance or discount on a guided tour
- Gallerie d’Italia Art Gallery
- La Triennale Museum
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum
- Art and Science Museum
- San Siro stadium and museum tour
- The World of Leonardo interactive museum
- Segway tour
- 1-hour bike rental
- Navigli canal tour
- La Scala Shop
- Erboristeria del Castello
- Local ice cream shops
- Corsia del Giardino bar
- Obikà Mozzarella Restaurant
- Free hop-on hop off city sightseeing bus ticket
- Unlimited 48-hours travel on public transport around the city, including five metro lines and more than 100 tram and bus lines
- All the benefits of the standard Milan Pass, plus free city sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus ticket and city public transport
- Benefits of standard Milan Pass, plus free entry and round-trip transfers to Milan Expo 2015 between May 2 and October 31 2015
Just did the Off and On tour bus due to a change of plans but the bus tour was worth the trip.
It was splendid, the views from the terrace were stunning, highly recommended.
United Arab Emirates
Very nice and value for money. Alot of great places and very handy to use. Highly recommended for Milan trip.
This tour was amazing!
We were glad that we booked this pass, especially for the Hop on, Hop off tour bus. We were sad that we could get in to see the Last Supper painting. Otherwise, it was worth it. Thanks...we loved Milan!
Scheduling conflicts caused some problems. Did not get to see The Last Supper and do the Tour of the city as planned. This city itself was nice.
Not the best. Very often the words of what u were hearing did not match with the place you were looking at. But for a general reference it was somewhat informative.
Your shuttle bus never came to pick us up as scheduled. After waiting TOO LONG, we took a cab to the metro and did not get back to our hotel until well after 1:30 AM.
I was very unhappy with the Milan city pass purchase. There was a marathon and I was unable to catch the bus for the tour. No one told me reservations are required for the last supper painting. It was a was of time and money. My whole purpose of visiting Milan was to see the last supper painting.
We were lead to believe that when the driver picked us up at the airport, he would have all of the documents and passes with him. The driver had nothing with him, and informed us that we would have to go to the Main office to pickup the documents. So instead of starting our sightseeing in Milan with our various passes, we had to discovery the most direct mode of transportation roundtrip via taxicab to reach the vendor so that we could obtain our documents. Which result in a lost day of sightseeing and a big dent in our sightseeing budget. I would truly hesitate before buying another Viator tour, this was a big letdown!!!