- Milan Pass valid for 48 hours with free attraction admission
- Gain free admission to eight top Milan attractions including La Scala
- Make the most of discounts on Milan tours, activities, meals, purchases and more
- Navigate the city with ease with a provided map and Milan guidebook
- Enjoy a Milan hop-on hop-off tour or free public transport around the city
- Upgrade to enjoy both a free hop-on hop-off tour and public transport
What You Can Expect
Get free entry to Milan’s famous attractions and museums (shown in Itinerary below) including the rooftop of Milan Duomo — the city's stunning cathedral — and the opulent theater of La Scala.
Standard passes include a 48-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour or 48-hour public transport pass; simply confirm your choice with the local operator before travel. Upgrade to a Full Pass to include both options, if you wish!
Enjoy free entrance to the following Milan attractions:
- Duomo terraces and museum
- La Scala Museum and Theater (free entrance or discount on a guided tour
- Brera Art Gallery (free entrance or discount on a guided tour
- Gallerie d’Italia Art Gallery
- La Triennale Museum
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum
- Art and Science Museum
- San Siro stadium and museum tour
- The World of Leonardo interactive museum
- Segway tour
- 1-hour bike rental
- Navigli canal tour
- Gran Tour of Milan
- In the Footsteps of Leonardo (walking tour)
- La Scala Shop
- Erboristeria del Castello
- Local ice cream shops
- Corsia del Giardino bar
- Obikà Mozzarella Restaurant
- Free hop-on hop off city sightseeing bus ticket
- Unlimited 48-hours travel on public transport around the city, including five metro lines and more than 100 tram and bus lines
Full Milan Pass:
- All the benefits of the standard Milan Pass, plus free city sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus ticket and city public transport
Just did the Off and On tour bus due to a change of plans but the bus tour was worth the trip.
Caty United Kingdom
It was splendid, the views from the terrace were stunning, highly recommended.
addo United Arab Emirates
Very nice and value for money. Alot of great places and very handy to use. Highly recommended for Milan trip.
good but we didn't use all the free passes we had in the book
This tour was amazing!
The pass is great for people who are a big fan of museums. For me, I went to Il Mondo di Leonardo, the Scala and the Duomo I only had half a day. I definitely suggest going to the Duomo, especially the terrace by lift, I don't suggest you try the stairs. The atmosphere up there is very peaceful and I suggest timing your visit to sunset best atmosphere. Also, the bus pass was redundant for me as Milan is best experienced by walking - just wear comfortable shoes.
Super pour l'Expo universelle et la Scala.
Mais nous avons dû payer 25 euros de plus sur le voucher de La Cène de Léonard de Vinci qui, normalement, était inclus.
We were glad that we booked this pass, especially for the Hop on, Hop off tour bus. We were sad that we could get in to see the Last Supper painting. Otherwise, it was worth it. Thanks...we loved Milan!
We were disappointed in our tour. It was very difficult to hear and to understand the guide. The time spent in the Duomo was short 15 minutes which was a disappointment as that was a main attraction. Due to the inclement weather we were unable to go out on the roof which was another main attraction that we wanted to see and one of the main reasons for the selection of the tour. I would like to have been offered an opportunity to re visit the Duomo/roof top entry for a later date.
Scheduling conflicts caused some problems. Did not get to see The Last Supper and do the Tour of the city as planned. This city itself was nice.