- 3-hour Segway tour of Milan with an expert local guide
- Glide by redbrick Sforzesco Castle, Piazza del Duomo and La Scala opera house
- Coast along Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, Milan's most popular shopping boulevard
- Receive a 30-minute orientation session on your easy-to-ride Segway
- Listen to entertaining commentary from your guide on your audio headset
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures more personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- and at the Duomo-my new ...Photo by: Julie G
- Look! No hands!Photo by: PaulaS
- am 03.01.2016 in MailandPhoto by: Andrea T
- Tof uitje!Photo by: Bart L
- Milan Segway TourPhoto by: Julie G
- Fun on our Segways!Photo by: Cynthia T
- With our Tour Guide, LuigiPhoto by: Cynthia T
- Duomo MilanPhoto by: Maria M
- Segway in MilanPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
2. Arco della Pace
3. Castello Sforzesco
4. Via Dante
5. Piazza dei Mercanti
6. Piazza del Duomo
7. Piazza Fontana
8. Galleria V. Emanuele II
9. Teatro della Scala
11. Pinacoteca di Brera
We had a brilliant time. Our guide was informative and fun. She made sure those who had never Segwayed before were comfortable with the process before we went on the tour. All the main tour stops of Milan were covered. Excellent
WE LOVED DEBORAH! Great tour and so much fun!
Best way to see the city, brilliant tour guide very friendly would highly recommend
This tour was my highlight of my trip to Milan. It was brilliant. Luigi was a brilliant guide with so much knowledge about the city. The segways were really fun to ride and it was a fun and interesting way to see the city.
Attentive, knowledgeable guide took time to ensure novices were comfortable with their segways before setting off. The tour highlighted places of interest to return to at leisure. Many thanks to Veronica from the party of 8.
Fun way to see the sights. A cool, different 3 hour trip with a very knowledgeable guide. Appealed to the adults and teens in our group. Love the fact there is never more than 8 in the group.
The tour was such good fun! A fantastic way to see the city and a lot easier than I expected! Thoroughly enjoyed and would highly recommend!
Highly recommended. Such fun and a great way to see the city's main attractions in a short space of time. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and we learnt much about Milan and it's history along the way.
This was an excellent way to see the main Milano sites before tackling on foot. Our tour guide Deborah was very informative and helpful throughout, negotiating us through some tight spots! Great Day!
Brilliant fun! What a fabulous way to explore the city in a fraction of the time. Tour guide was lovely - knowledgeable, sweet and funny. Highly recommend this trip!