- 3-hour Segway tour of Milan with an expert local guide
- Glide by redbrick Sforzesco Castle, Piazza del Duomo and La Scala opera house
- Coast along Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, Milan's most popular shopping boulevard
- Receive a 30-minute orientation session on your easy-to-ride Segway
- Listen to entertaining commentary from your guide on your audio headset
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures more personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Never been on a Segway before? No problem! Prior to setting off, your guide will lead you through an approximately 30-minute orientation session to get you accustomed to riding one of these two-wheeled, electric self-balancing vehicles.
It's easy to operate and suitable for anyone over 12 years of age, so come and explore Milan's architectural delights on a Segway tour! Group sizes are limited to a maximum of eight people and guided commentary is provided via individual headsets.
2. Arco della Pace
3. Castello Sforzesco
4. Via Dante
5. Piazza dei Mercanti
6. Piazza del Duomo
7. Piazza Fontana
8. Galleria V. Emanuele II
9. Teatro della Scala
11. Pinacoteca di Brera
I was with my husband and my sister with her family my nephews and also us had a very good time, we laughed and chased each other. An interesting way to visit a city!
I took my niece to Italy for her High School Graduation trip. The Segway Tour was a fun way to see Milan! Our Tour Guide, Luigi, was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this tour for people of all ages!