Book and travel before January 31, 2014, on our '10am Departure' and save 10% on the recommended retail price.
- Three-hour Segway tour through Milan, including audio commentary
- Glide past Sforzesco Castle, Piazza Duomo and Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
- 30-minute Segway orientation session
- Escorted by an English-speaking guide
- Photo opportunities available
- Ponchos provided in case of wet weather
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Never been on a Segway before? No problem! Prior to setting off, your English-speaking guide will lead you through a 30-minute session (approx.), designed to get you accustomed with riding a Segway.
It's easy to operate and suitable for anyone over twelve years of age - so come and explore Milan's architectural delights on a Segway tour! Group sizes are limited to a maximum of eight people and guided commentary is provided via individual headsets.
2. Arco della Pace
3. Castello Sforzesco
4. Via Dante
5. Piazza dei Mercanti
6. Piazza Duomo
7. Piazza Fontana
8. Galleria V. Emanuele II
9. Teatro della Scala
11. Pinacoteca di Brera