- 3-hour Segway tour of Milan with an expert local guide
- Glide by redbrick Sforzesco Castle, Piazza del Duomo and La Scala opera house
- Coast along Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, Milan's most popular shopping boulevard
- Receive a 30-minute orientation session on your easy-to-ride Segway
- Listen to entertaining commentary from your guide on your audio headset
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures more personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- and at the Duomo-my new ...Photo by: Julie G
- Look! No hands!Photo by: PaulaS
- am 03.01.2016 in MailandPhoto by: Andrea T
- Tof uitje!Photo by: Bart L
- Milan Segway TourPhoto by: Julie G
- Fun on our Segways!Photo by: Cynthia T
- With our Tour Guide, LuigiPhoto by: Cynthia T
- Duomo MilanPhoto by: Maria M
- Segway in MilanPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Never been on a Segway before? No problem! Prior to setting off, your guide will lead you through an approximately 30-minute orientation session to get you accustomed to riding one of these two-wheeled, electric self-balancing vehicles.
It's easy to operate and suitable for anyone over 12 years of age, so come and explore Milan's architectural delights on a Segway tour! Group sizes are limited to a maximum of eight people and guided commentary is provided via individual headsets.
2. Arco della Pace
3. Castello Sforzesco
4. Via Dante
5. Piazza dei Mercanti
6. Piazza del Duomo
7. Piazza Fontana
8. Galleria V. Emanuele II
9. Teatro della Scala
11. Pinacoteca di Brera
Highly recommended. Such fun and a great way to see the city's main attractions in a short space of time. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and we learnt much about Milan and it's history along the way.
This was an excellent way to see the main Milano sites before tackling on foot. Our tour guide Deborah was very informative and helpful throughout, negotiating us through some tight spots! Great Day!
Brilliant fun! What a fabulous way to explore the city in a fraction of the time. Tour guide was lovely - knowledgeable, sweet and funny. Highly recommend this trip!
Steve and I had a great time on our Segway Tour. Luigi took us around Milan, with safety, humour and knowledge of the City - would highly recommend this Tour to anyone who intends to visit Milan. Segways are fun and easy to use, but you do get training and a chance to practice before you hit the streets !
Simon T Australia
Loved the experience of seeing the landmarks of Milan aboard a Segway. Veronica was an excellent guide friendly and knowledgable. Thank-you!
Great fun and a great way to see Milan! Lovely guide! Definitely recommended!
Brilliant way to see the city, was informative without becoming boring and covered a cast area which would have been tiring in the heat we experienced. Good variety of history covered and our guide Luigi was excellent.
We also benefited from being with just one other couple so very intimate and therefore a better more personalised experience.
Really the only way to see the major sites efficiently
OMG. you have to do this. it is awesome. we were the only ones on this tour, and it is fantastic. very easy to use. and lots of fun.
Great trip - great guide.