- 3-hour Milan modern architecture and skyline tour
- Visit Porta Nuova, Milan’s redeveloped business district
- See sleek high-rise buildings and towering skyscrapers like Palazzo Lombardia
- Learn about sustainable architecture in Milan from an expert local guide
- Enjoy an aperitivo or a coffee while admiring the views from Milan’s Skyline Restaurant
- Explore Corso Como on a walking tour and enjoy free time to shop
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a great tour for those looking to escape the touristy parts of Milan! The city's Porta Nuova area is a vibrant, futuristic district and a hub of fashion, design and culture.
What You Can Expect
From the comfort of your coach, see the sights of the area – one of Italy’s largest redevelopments to date. Pass Porta Nuova District and gaze up in awe at the skyscrapers that surround them. One of the most eye-catching of Porta Nuova’s buildings is Palazzo Lombardia – a futuristic building complex that boasts a magnificent 528-foot (131-meter) skyscraper as its crowning glory. Hear about the building’s sustainable architecture, created using environmentally conscious design techniques, and then travel to another impressive skyscraper in the area .
Hop off your coach and head up in the elevator to the hotel’s Skyline Restaurant on the 11th floor. Gaze out over Porta Nuova and the rest of Milan while enjoying an aperitivo (a drink and nibbles) or cup of coffee, and chat with your guide about Milan’s skyline and the various sights.
After relaxing inside the restaurant, walk to Corso Como, a large shopping and dining complex very close to the restaurant. Learn about the building’s architecture on a walking tour, and enjoy some free time to browse its shops before returning to Milan. Your tour finishes with a drop-off at the start point.