- Nighttime sightseeing tour of Milan
- Get an introduction to the city's lively social scene from a guide
- Enjoy a happy hour aperitif and appetizers at a local restaurant
- Admire Milan’s beautiful floodlit squares, streets, monuments and neighborhoods
- See top Milan attractions including Corso Venezia, Milan Cathedral, the Brera district and Sforza Castle
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was a lot of fun. Packed with information, delightful sights and then the happy hour to top it off. We'll done!
The tour stared off a bit slow but soon moved into a higher gear. The tour was interesting and the guide was knowledge and engaging. But bring a jacket as Milan can be cold, stupid me .
This was fun. Guide was very informative. Helpful in identifying the places in Milan where there is nightlife.
The tour was not at all what we'd expected. We started on a bus, then had a drink at a bar, then had a bit of a walking tour. The tour made it seem like we'd go to more bars or restaurants. We ended up leaving early and doing our own thing.