Book and travel by September 30, 2014, and save 10% compared to the local supplier's price!
- 2.5-hour evening canal walking tour in Milan including wine and snacks
- Start with a glass of wine before you explore the historical Navigli neighborhood
- Learn about eminent Italians such as Leonardo da Vinci, and their links to the Navigli area
- Visit an enoteca that specializes in quality local food for samples of wine, cheese, meat and more
- Finish the tour on a high note and visit a beloved Navigli bar for an all-you-can-eat aperitivo
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 ensures personalized attention from a guide
What You Can Expect
Midway through your stroll, stop at a classy enoteca to sample some of the delicious local wine, meat, cheese and traditional bread. All food at the enoteca is hand-selected from the finest of local produce, and the bar staff and your guide will give the lowdown on its quality and explain what makes it so unique.
Continue your walking tour past the art studios, chic boutiques, bookstores and bars that spill onto the canal-side streets. Enjoy the evening air filling with music, conversation and laughter from the locals, and head to your final destination for a traditional aperitivo!
This much-loved Italian tradition of a snack with your pre-dinner drink can mean anything from a few nuts to an all-you-can-eat buffet! Luckily for you, it’s the latter in this case! Feast on melt-in-the-mouth morsels of Italian specialties and finger food, and chat with your guide about restaurants and other eateries in the area.
Your tour finishes inside the bar, but you can stay inside for longer if you wish. Any extra food and drinks are at your own expense.
This tour was full of food, wine and fun! Valentina was our awesome and super sweet tour guide. She was very informative about the history of the canals and Milan. Loved the places we wined and dined, plenty to eat and drink. The area comes alive in the evening and is a wonderful place to stroll and dine. There is such a pleasant ambiance and good for all ages. I would not have known about this area without the tour. If you need to grab a water after the tour, stop by the 7-24 shop right around the corner from the metro meeting place and say hello to Daejon. He also helped with the metro since there was a taxi strike.
I would definitely recommend this tour.
Coraddo was an excellent and well informed guide. Enjoyed Milan's hidden gem, not sure why it is not better known.