Book by June 30, 2016 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
- 2.5-hour evening canal walking tour in Milan including wine and snacks
- Start with a glass of wine before you explore the historical Navigli neighborhood
- Learn about eminent Italians such as Leonardo da Vinci, and their links to the Navigli area
- Visit an enoteca that specializes in quality local food for samples of wine, cheese, meat and more
- Finish the tour on a high note and visit a beloved Navigli bar for an all-you-can-eat aperitivo
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 ensures personalized attention from a guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- on attend les australiensPhoto by: gerard l
- Enjoying the night lifePhoto by: MIchael F
- Tapa SamplerPhoto by: MIchael F
- Touring Naviglio DistrictPhoto by: MIchael F
- Fantastic Food !Photo by: geoffdi
Australia, 09 2015
- Navigli Canal in MilanPhoto by: Valerie S
What You Can Expect
Katerina was a perfect host for our night out on the canal. She was able to give us a quick history of Milan while introducing us to the canal and its night life. We went back the next night!
This tour was so much fun! The first stop was a wine shop where the owners told us all about the local wines and we were invited to taste with the promise if we didn't like it, we could choose another before they filled our glass with our choice! The tour took us through the hip and hopping canal area filled with nightspots, cafes and restaurants. The appetizers were hearty and plentiful and I highly recommend the tour!
Very informative and relaxing tour of the canal area and some really nice places to visit.
Very enjoyable and informative.
Nico was Great!!!! He gave us lots of history of the area and treated us like family. The wine and food was great and it was a wonderful way to start our tour of Italy.
This tour was very nice, with lots of wine and food, don't worry about dinner plans on this night. Our tour guide Alice` was great, what a passion she had for her city. It was a part of the city we would have never known about. I definately recommend this tour.
This tour was full of food, wine and fun! Valentina was our awesome and super sweet tour guide. She was very informative about the history of the canals and Milan. Loved the places we wined and dined, plenty to eat and drink. The area comes alive in the evening and is a wonderful place to stroll and dine. There is such a pleasant ambiance and good for all ages. I would not have known about this area without the tour. If you need to grab a water after the tour, stop by the 7-24 shop right around the corner from the metro meeting place and say hello to Daejon. He also helped with the metro since there was a taxi strike.
I would definitely recommend this tour.
Coraddo was an excellent and well informed guide. Enjoyed Milan's hidden gem, not sure why it is not better known.
Sistatraveller United Kingdom
A nice evening stroll with a great guide, Katrina, and a diverse mix of other travellers. My favorite part was the cocktails.
Our first day arrival in Italy, and wanted a brief tour to get a feel for the area near where we staying. The tour was a small intimate group our guide was an excellent host. The tour started only 3 blocks from our hotel, near the Porta Genova train station. We visited several cafés and tasted some different wines and had some small tapas. It was very enjoyable and would recommend this tour if you want a brief insight of the Naviglio Canal district of Milan. Highly recommend to visit this area at night wonderful places to eat, safe area with families and couples strolling around the area.
$66.74 Save $13.35