- 3-hour Milan walking tour including visit to Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper with a local guide
- See the Atlantic Codex, the largest collection of da Vinci drawings in the world
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece The Last Supper
Recent Photos of This Tour
- P1060644.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1060656.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- The Bibliotheca AmbrosianaPhoto by: NOOR ASHIKIN A
- Santa Maria del GraziePhoto by: Scott B
- The Last Supper copyPhoto by: Scott B
- Via DantePhoto by: Scott B
- IMG_8012Photo by: Scott B
- Beginning of the tourPhoto by: Scott B
- In the courtyardPhoto by: G A L
What You Can Expect
The tour leader was very competent and understandable. The earphone system worked very well.
My family had literally landed in Milan and 1 hour later were on this tour.
Our tour guide Laura, who was an art historian, was fabulous! She lead us through the steps of the museum through the streets of Milan and to the Basilica di Santa Maria delle Grazie to see the highlight of the tour the Last Supper.
We all learned so much and thoroughly enjoy every minute of this tour. A MUST for anyone going to Milan.
Fantastic tour with an exceptional and passionate guide. An experience to see one of the greatest art works in the world. A tour that must not be missed in Milan.
The guide was excellent and provided a lot of information not found in guide books. The small group format allowed for individual questions. An added bonus was good weather for walking in Milan!
Excellento tour. Well dsigned and better executed. Guide was very knowlegable and passinate about Milan and Leonardo da Vinci. Great experience
Fedra is an amazing guide, she presented very well all the venue ! She made the tension before the last super increasing constinouisly until the final !
Expensive but it deserve it !
A wonderful tour of the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana that houses a staggering collection of art and ends with pages if Da Vinci's Codex. Finally a chance to sit for 15 minutes in front of the Last Supper is hard to put into words. Da Vinci's hand, right in front of you. Our guide whose name escapes me, a woman, was very knowledgeable and thorough. This was the highlight of our trip.
This was an outstanding tour! Special thanks to our guide, Lorella Baroncelli, for sharing her knowledge and intellectual passion for Leonardo Da Vinci's work. We could've wished for a better guide. Thanks.
This tour is a must if you a in Milan! Our guide was amazing, knowledgeable and patient.
This is absolutely the only way to see The Last Supper. After walking the streets of Milan to get to Santa Marie Grazie, we were in awe by the conservation measures taken to ensure The Last Supper exists for another 400 years.