- 3-hour Milan walking tour including visit to Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper with a local guide
- See the Atlantic Codex, the largest collection of da Vinci drawings in the world
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's masterpiece The Last Supper
Recent Photos of This Tour
- P1060644.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1060656.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- The Bibliotheca AmbrosianaPhoto by: NOOR ASHIKIN A
- Santa Maria del GraziePhoto by: Scott B
- The Last Supper copyPhoto by: Scott B
- Via DantePhoto by: Scott B
- IMG_8012Photo by: Scott B
- Beginning of the tourPhoto by: Scott B
- In the courtyardPhoto by: G A L
What You Can Expect
Fedra is an amazing guide, she presented very well all the venue ! She made the tension before the last super increasing constinouisly until the final !
Expensive but it deserve it !
A wonderful tour of the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana that houses a staggering collection of art and ends with pages if Da Vinci's Codex. Finally a chance to sit for 15 minutes in front of the Last Supper is hard to put into words. Da Vinci's hand, right in front of you. Our guide whose name escapes me, a woman, was very knowledgeable and thorough. This was the highlight of our trip.
This was an outstanding tour! Special thanks to our guide, Lorella Baroncelli, for sharing her knowledge and intellectual passion for Leonardo Da Vinci's work. We could've wished for a better guide. Thanks.
This tour is a must if you a in Milan! Our guide was amazing, knowledgeable and patient.
This is absolutely the only way to see The Last Supper. After walking the streets of Milan to get to Santa Marie Grazie, we were in awe by the conservation measures taken to ensure The Last Supper exists for another 400 years.
This guided tour was very enjoyable. The guide was beautifully spoken and made it come alive. We felt very rewarded.
Great tour. The guide was very helpful and took pride in her city. She knew a lot of small details about the buildings we passed along the way. Would definitely recommend!
Highly enjoyable tour, and not just for The Last Supper. Though there really is nothing you can study to prepare you for your 15 minutes in that room. Loved having our guide educate us on the angles and perspective!
Excellent tour with very knowledgeable tour guide.
My mom and I enjoyed the tour a lot. Our guide was knowledgeable, patient, and articulate.