- 3-hour skip-the-line Leonardo da Vinci The Last Supper and Milan highlights walking tour
- Stroll around Milan’s must-see sites and learn about the city’s history
- See top Milan attractions such as Milan Duomo, Sforza Castle and La Scala theatre
- Explore the fashionable Brera neighbourhood with its narrow streets and elegant townhouses
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci’s sublime The Last Supper fresco
- Marvel at the ethereal colors and detail of the world-famous masterpiece
- Enjoy the personalized atmosphere of a small-group tour limited to a maximum of 25 people
Recent Photos of This Tour
- MilanoPhoto by: Keith O
- The Milan Duomo is stunning!Photo by: pegnek
- DuomoPhoto by: Luis6686
USA, 09 2014
- RafaellePhoto by: Sheena D
- 39 degrees - it was a day of ...Photo by: Sheena D
- Milan Duomo - 15th C Nativity ...Photo by: Sandra S
- A quick stop in the GalleriaPhoto by: Jason V
- Shopping center architecture ...Photo by: imdfrau
- Duomo exterior before trip ...Photo by: Caroline M
- DSC00847Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC00805Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC00802Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC_0204Photo by: Ben and Vyora Wong
Hong Kong, 08 2011
- Milan Walking Tour Group at ...Photo by: Barbara S
- Milan Walking Tour GroupPhoto by: Barbara S
- our tour guidePhoto by: Sabrina S
- Last supper -Photo by: Sabrina S
- The Last Supper is closedPhoto by: John B
- Milan's DuomoPhoto by: Venilton R
What You Can Expect
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide was very interesting and shared a lot of information.
Great Tour Guide, besides being knowledgable, she had a sense of humor. Did a Great Job....
This was an exceptional tour. The guide Katerina was very knowledgeable and her presentation was interesting and contained a wealth of information. I would recommend this tour as a must to all visitors to Milan.
Though we had done part of this tour by ourselves on the previous day, the tour guide was informative and added to our appreciation of the Duomo. The time spent at Sforza Castle is minimal, and primarily a brief walking stop on the way to the Last Supper. The guide's strength was clearly at the Last Supper and gave additional insight into the painting.
Very busy 4 hours of walking around the historical areas of Milan. Our 15 minutes with The Last Supper was superb. The guide gave us time to just enjoy the painting and then proceeded to explain some of the special aspects of the historic piece of art.
Really enjoy the tour. The guide Conrad was great. He said he would answer a question at the right time and he did. Very informative. His in depth talk on the last supper was brilliant. Many thanks.
Great tour! We had a great time on the walking portion. The guide was very knowledgeable and had a good sense of humor in her presentation. As for the Last Supper visitation, it was the highlight of the tour. Very pleased with everything.
The guid3 on my tour was great. Got to see milan and th3 beautiful last supper
Excellent tour from Charles, our guide. Great sense of humor but also very knowledgeable. Well worth the money.
Definitely recommend this tour. Our guide Valeria was great, very knowledgable and passionate. Being able to skip the line is helpful as well. The tour uses headphones so you can hear the guide at all times. 3 hours is just the right amount of time. A must if in Milan for a short time.