- 3-hour skip-the-line Leonardo da Vinci The Last Supper and Milan highlights walking tour
- Stroll around Milan’s must-see sites and learn about the city’s history
- See top Milan attractions such as Milan Duomo, Sforza Castle and La Scala theatre
- Explore the fashionable Brera neighbourhood with its narrow streets and elegant townhouses
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci’s sublime The Last Supper fresco
- Marvel at the ethereal colors and detail of the world-famous masterpiece
- Enjoy the personalized atmosphere of a small-group tour limited to a maximum of 25 people
Recent Photos of This Tour
- MilanoPhoto by: Keith O
- The Milan Duomo is stunning!Photo by: pegnek
- DuomoPhoto by: Luis6686
USA, 09 2014
- RafaellePhoto by: Sheena D
- 39 degrees - it was a day of ...Photo by: Sheena D
- Milan Duomo - 15th C Nativity ...Photo by: Sandra S
- A quick stop in the GalleriaPhoto by: Jason V
- Shopping center architecture ...Photo by: imdfrau
- Duomo exterior before trip ...Photo by: Caroline M
- DSC00847Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC00805Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC00802Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC_0204Photo by: Ben and Vyora Wong
Hong Kong, 08 2011
- Milan Walking Tour Group at ...Photo by: Barbara S
- Milan Walking Tour GroupPhoto by: Barbara S
- our tour guidePhoto by: Sabrina S
- Last supper -Photo by: Sabrina S
- The Last Supper is closedPhoto by: John B
- Milan's DuomoPhoto by: Venilton R
What You Can Expect
Definitely recommend this tour. Our guide Valeria was great, very knowledgable and passionate. Being able to skip the line is helpful as well. The tour uses headphones so you can hear the guide at all times. 3 hours is just the right amount of time. A must if in Milan for a short time.
Kirk B United States of ...
The tour was very interesting - our guide was well informed. The headsets make the tour workable in the urban environment. It IS 3 hours on your feet - there is a brief rest stop about half way through. We finished at 'The Last Supper' which seems like the proper order for the tour - it might have seemed anti-climactic doing the reverse.
Great tour -- our guide Katharine was very knowledgable and kept it interesting. The only down side which was beyond her control and the tour company's control was the added security at the Duomo which made entry slow. It was SO worth going in, especially having Katharine as our guide! But the best part was the Last Supper -- Katharine used every minute of her time there to educate us, and it was fabulous!
As mentioned, this tour was fantastic, a most informative guide that did not take himself so seriously, lots of fun and lots of knowledge. What great time. I don't remember his name, but we did the tour that started at 8:15 at The Last Supper
This tour was fantastic. Just the right amount of people and a most informative guide who did not take himself so seriously like some do. His name escapes me at the moment, but it was the 8:15 tour that started at The Last Supper. Again, very good, I would recommend this to anyone who is in Milan or the day, it gave me many reference points for my second day, that I would not have otherwise gotten.
Valeriaour guide is Friendly , experienced and knowledgable . very passionate about her job . never fails to entertain and answer to our queries ! very lucky to have her to guide and tour us around . 100/100 ratings for us !
We found the walking tour of Milan to be fabulous. We had an excellent tour guide, Fabio, who was not only quite knowledgeable, but also very personable and entertaining. We would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Milan who has limited time in their schedule, particularly those who have never before visited the city.
Great tour! Guide was very knowledgable and great to listen to!
Wanted to see The Last Supper and tickets were sold out already about a month in advance. However, this tour still had availability including seeing The Last Supper. Got a lot more out of the tour than we thought we would have - great way to see the highlights of Milan in a few hours! Also includes skip the line entry into the Duomo. Definitely worth it!
Great tour and guide. Not to be missed!