- 3-hour skip-the-line Leonardo da Vinci The Last Supper and Milan highlights walking tour
- Stroll around Milan’s must-see sites and learn about the city’s history
- See top Milan attractions such as Milan Duomo, Sforza Castle and La Scala theatre
- Explore the fashionable Brera neighbourhood with its narrow streets and elegant townhouses
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci’s sublime The Last Supper fresco
- Marvel at the ethereal colors and detail of the world-famous masterpiece
- Enjoy the personalized atmosphere of a small-group tour limited to a maximum of 25 people
Recent Photos of This Tour
- piazza Del DuomoPhoto by: Jason K
- picture from Last SupperPhoto by: Jason K
- MilanoPhoto by: Keith O
- The Milan Duomo is stunning!Photo by: pegnek
- DuomoPhoto by: Luis6686
USA, 09 2014
- RafaellePhoto by: Sheena D
- 39 degrees - it was a day of ...Photo by: Sheena D
- Milan Duomo - 15th C Nativity ...Photo by: Sandra S
- A quick stop in the GalleriaPhoto by: Jason V
- Shopping center architecture ...Photo by: imdfrau
- Duomo exterior before trip ...Photo by: Caroline M
- DSC00847Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC00805Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC00802Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC_0204Photo by: Ben and Vyora Wong
Hong Kong, 08 2011
- Milan Walking Tour Group at ...Photo by: Barbara S
- Milan Walking Tour GroupPhoto by: Barbara S
- our tour guidePhoto by: Sabrina S
- Last supper -Photo by: Sabrina S
- The Last Supper is closedPhoto by: John B
What You Can Expect
Tours like that depend very much on the guide you have.
Our guide was absoluteley perfect: best English, guided the tour with great knowledge and passion. Thank you very much Katharina.
With many greetings from Germany
Maria Renate and Angelika
Fabulous, knowledgeable guide. Wonderful!
Excellent tour with an Excellent guide. We are not guided group people. That was the only way we could find tickets to see the Last Supper. We were impressed not only saw that but the rest of the tour was fantastic! On that sunday morning even made it into see the Duomo. Milan has a lot of treasures to see.
We started at the Duomo and ended at The Last Supper with a stop at Castello Sforzesco in between. The itinerary was well planned, with a little rest stop along the way. Our tour guide was absolutely superb! She provided interesting and lively commentary, without talking incessantly. We had a tiny bit of rain and she kept the group in good spirits throughout so that I didn't hear a single complaint. An excellent experience and good value for the price
We joined this tour our first day in Milan. It was incredible being a part of a small group viewing da Vinci's Last Supper. Visiting the Duomo was great too.
Debbie,our guide, was charming and gave an informative walking tour. This walking tour also helped us navigate our way through Milan for the rest of our stay.
Great tour starting with the Milan Cathedral and ending in The Last Supper. Well paced walking tour. Plenty of time at each attraction. Last Supper was amazing. Could get up close to appreciate this wonderful artwork.
Great time. Very informative and friendly. No line walking tour was best part.
HD United States of ...
Very nice tour guide, knowledgeable and funny. A lot of information and walking but it is worth it!!
HD United States of ...
Amazing Tour! Loved our guide!