- 3-hour skip-the-line Leonardo da Vinci The Last Supper and Milan highlights walking tour
- Stroll around Milan’s must-see sites and learn about the city’s history
- See top Milan attractions such as Milan Duomo, Sforza Castle and La Scala theatre
- Explore the fashionable Brera neighbourhood with its narrow streets and elegant townhouses
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci’s sublime The Last Supper fresco
- Marvel at the ethereal colors and detail of the world-famous masterpiece
- Enjoy the personalized atmosphere of a small-group tour limited to a maximum of 25 people
Recent Photos of This Tour
- MilanoPhoto by: Keith O
- The Milan Duomo is stunning!Photo by: pegnek
- DuomoPhoto by: Luis6686
USA, 09 2014
- RafaellePhoto by: Sheena D
- 39 degrees - it was a day of ...Photo by: Sheena D
- Milan Duomo - 15th C Nativity ...Photo by: Sandra S
- A quick stop in the GalleriaPhoto by: Jason V
- Shopping center architecture ...Photo by: imdfrau
- Duomo exterior before trip ...Photo by: Caroline M
- DSC00847Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC00805Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC00802Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC_0204Photo by: Ben and Vyora Wong
Hong Kong, 08 2011
- Milan Walking Tour Group at ...Photo by: Barbara S
- Milan Walking Tour GroupPhoto by: Barbara S
- our tour guidePhoto by: Sabrina S
- Last supper -Photo by: Sabrina S
- The Last Supper is closedPhoto by: John B
- Milan's DuomoPhoto by: Venilton R
What You Can Expect
The tour was fabulous and just the right amount of time to enjoy other activities in the same day. Katerina was our tour guide and she was friendly, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. The radio transmitter and ear buds are a terrific way to listen to the tour and not struggle if you are lagging behind a bit. The history of the duomo, galleria, neighborhoods of Milan, castello sforzesco and the last supper are magnificent. Highly recommended!
This tour is a must. Skip the line is fantastic!
Well worth it! Visiting both the il Duomo and the Last Supper as well as the castle on foot was the way to go. We had a very knowledgeable guide who spoke perfect English and was patient with our group as well. I highly recommend the tour.
Lucky enough to have the orchestra and choir practicing in the Duomo while we were there. Awesome. Our guide did a great job! I would recommend this to anyone. Please note - there is walking involved. There were several on our tour that apparently weren't prepared for that slowed everybody else down, but we did make it to the Last Supper at our scheduled time!
Tour was very well organized and our guide, Katarina, was very knowledgable and kept the group moving!
Easy way to get in to see The Last Supper. The rest of the tour covered a number of interesting sites with a very knowledgeable guide.
It was a great walk with a very lovely guide Catherine...
Great company! Out tour was scheduled for 14:30. At exactly 14:30 I got a phone call and they asked me where are we and if we will be late. And we were running literally! a bit late trains, metro, long drive....
The person on a phone said No worries, we will wait for you or we can help to reschedule for later. Excellent! So we made it almost in time, got our radios, instructions and off we went.
Our guide Katerina was amazing! Brilliant English, deep knowledge of the subject and easy and well-paced delivery. In 3 hours we've seen the Doumo, Passage, La Scala, Sforza Castle and of course the Last Supper. It was a lot of walking but it was so amazing that we didn't feel the walk.
Thank you very much for the great Milan experience!
Interesting tour. The Last Supper is amazing.
Very good tour, as advertised. Quite a success! The guide was superior and was quite knowledgeable. We walked to the Fortress and did not see the Pieta, which was disappointing. The tour also ignored the Codex which was a bit surprising as we walked right by it. we saw it in another tour