- 3-hour skip-the-line Leonardo da Vinci The Last Supper and Milan highlights walking tour
- Stroll around Milan’s must-see sites and learn about the city’s history
- See top Milan attractions such as Milan Duomo, Sforza Castle and La Scala theatre
- Explore the fashionable Brera neighbourhood with its narrow streets and elegant townhouses
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to Leonardo da Vinci’s sublime The Last Supper fresco
- Marvel at the ethereal colors and detail of the world-famous masterpiece
- Enjoy the personalized atmosphere of a small-group tour limited to a maximum of 25 people
Recent Photos of This Tour
- MilanoPhoto by: Keith O
- The Milan Duomo is stunning!Photo by: pegnek
- DuomoPhoto by: Luis6686
USA, 09 2014
- RafaellePhoto by: Sheena D
- 39 degrees - it was a day of ...Photo by: Sheena D
- Milan Duomo - 15th C Nativity ...Photo by: Sandra S
- A quick stop in the GalleriaPhoto by: Jason V
- Shopping center architecture ...Photo by: imdfrau
- Duomo exterior before trip ...Photo by: Caroline M
- DSC00847Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC00805Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC00802Photo by: Rhiannon B
- DSC_0204Photo by: Ben and Vyora Wong
Hong Kong, 08 2011
- Milan Walking Tour Group at ...Photo by: Barbara S
- Milan Walking Tour GroupPhoto by: Barbara S
- our tour guidePhoto by: Sabrina S
- Last supper -Photo by: Sabrina S
- The Last Supper is closedPhoto by: John B
- Milan's DuomoPhoto by: Venilton R
What You Can Expect
the tour was very enjoyable, informative and good value, the guide was excellent, friendly, full of information, willing to spend extra time pointing out sights and giving information supplemental to itinerary. would definitely use again.
tour was a great way to see the highlights if you are on a short timeline like I was and also nclude the Last Supper tickets. Tour guide was very knowledgable and group was small enough to make it personal.
our last supper tour commenced with our tour guide introducing us to the Duomo, he gave us a very comprehensive insight to the history of Italy and the background of Milano, we then walked through Galleria Vittorio Emanuelle II, and past La Scala, stopping at a local cafe for refreshments, we then walked to the castle prior to arriving at the Last Supper. This was an amazing place to visit.
We would gladly recommend this tour as it was well presented by our very informative guide, and not rushed with plenty of time to ask questions.
Brilliant tour with lots of information from a fun and friendly guide who brought the city and its history to life. Well paced with a break and a few stops where you can sit and catch your breath. Easy to find the guide at the start and superb end at The Last Supper. Could I have done this trip cheaper? Possibly but for what we got it was well worth the money and I would highly recommend this tour.
this was fantastic, Katerina was a great guide and made the tour alive
ld.ellis United States of ...
A great way to get introduced to Milan. Our guide met us at the Duomo and we spoke to us outside and inside then we walked to Last Supper with her talking all the way and answering any questions. we all had headphone to listen to our guide speak. It was a highlight of the trip.
Great introduction to Milano
Alfredo T USA
Fantastic tour, our Guide was very informed and friendly. Everything we saw was just wonderful and the end visit to da Vinci's The Last Supper was a great tour ending. Our guide even walked with us back to the Underground so we could get safely back to our Hotel.
The tour was fabulous and just the right amount of time to enjoy other activities in the same day. Katerina was our tour guide and she was friendly, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. The radio transmitter and ear buds are a terrific way to listen to the tour and not struggle if you are lagging behind a bit. The history of the duomo, galleria, neighborhoods of Milan, castello sforzesco and the last supper are magnificent. Highly recommended!
This tour is a must. Skip the line is fantastic!