- Rail tour from Milan aboard the Bernina Express
- Take a scenic coach tour to Tirano, located at the foothills of the Swiss Alps
- Travel by train through the Bernina Pass to elegant St Moritz
- Marvel at the stunning alpine scenery, including glacial lakes
- Enjoy free time to explore Tirano and St Moritz
- Hear insights about the region from your professional guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Swiss Tour from MilanPhoto by: Obada H
- Fantastic sceneryPhoto by: Mohammad H
- StunningPhoto by: Anonymous
- Glacial Lake, Swiss AlpsPhoto by: Anonymous
- Swiss AlpsPhoto by: Anonymous
- LakePhoto by: Anonymous
- nieve en el trayectoPhoto by: mariela
- llegada a St, MoritzPhoto by: mariela
- TiranoPhoto by: mariela
- uno de los tantos paisajes ...Photo by: mariela
- trencito y sus paisajesPhoto by: mariela
- BeautifulPhoto by: Taanya B
- trainPhoto by: sofiaebox
- Lake on top of the mountainPhoto by: Ronald R
- Beautiful colored autumn treesPhoto by: Ronald R
- lugares que enamora su ...Photo by: Nestor B
- A window to the Clouds...Photo by: Maria Estela L
- Window to the clouds...Photo by: Maria Estela L
- Bernina PassPhoto by: Nanette D
- Bernina ExpressPhoto by: Ligia A
What You Can Expect
Travel from Milan to Switzerland in the morning, and relax on your coach journey to Tirano. After some free time in the town, board the Bernina Express and gaze out of your window as the historic train passes through the idyllic stretches of Northern Italy and the Swiss Alps.
Ride over the spiral viaduct of Brusio, and along the Bernina Pass to Engadin. After 2.5 hours on board, watch the scenery change from windswept gorges and snow-clad glaciers to the chic chalets of St Moritz.
Hop off the train to enjoy roughly 1.5 hours of free time in the town. An elegant vacation spot that’s popular for winter sports, St Moritz has a bounty of attractions to keep you busy. Stroll the lake, ogle the snow-specked mountains that ring the town, enjoy lunch or browse the local chocolatiers to sample Swiss chocolate. All food is at your own expense.
In the early evening, return to Milan by coach. Your tour of Northern Italy and Switzerland finishes with a drop-off at the start point.
We really enjoyed this trip ... exactly as advertised. Our tour guide was awesome.
Wonderful tour. It would have been nice to know that it was off season for St. Moritz and there was only one store open. Train ride was beautiful with the snow storm! Ride back in the bus down the mountain was nerve racking!
Found this tour excellent. Both the guide and driver were both amazing. Loved the train ride and all the information given along the way by our guide. Could not fault the day. Great experience.
Long day, but worth it. Breathtaking scenery including riding through the snow-covered Alps on the very smooth riding BerninaTrain. We were between seasons in St. Moritz which was essentially closed except for a few chocolate stores, although the setting and scenery were beautiful. The tour got even better when we returned by bus through the Moloya pass. Our guide Eddie was excellent.Highly recommended.
One of the best experiences I have ever had. I highly recommend this trip to everyone.
Tour was very well organised from start to end. Amazing tour guide, amazing scenery, an amazing day. A must do if you are heading to Milan.
The tour was amazing ,the guide very well .Everithing was fantStic
Fantástico tour ,muy buena guía Serena .Un día maravilloso
This was a long day and quite tiring but very worthwhile. The scenery was breathtaking. Our guide Luigi was wonderful. There isn't a great deal of time in St Moritz but enough to buy some chocolates and have a wander around the streets or lake. If you're wanting extended time in places then tours aren't for you.
One of the best tours I have ever been on - The train, the snow, the scenery was exhilarating