- Rail tour from Milan aboard the Bernina Express
- Take a scenic coach tour to Tirano, located at the foothills of the Swiss Alps
- Travel by train through the Bernina Pass to elegant St Moritz
- Marvel at the stunning alpine scenery, including glacial lakes
- Enjoy free time to explore Tirano and St Moritz
- Hear insights about the region from your professional guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Swiss Tour from MilanPhoto by: Obada H
- Fantastic sceneryPhoto by: Mohammad H
- StunningPhoto by: Anonymous
- Glacial Lake, Swiss AlpsPhoto by: Anonymous
- Swiss AlpsPhoto by: Anonymous
- LakePhoto by: Anonymous
- Excellent view of the mountainPhoto by: Adrian Weng Fai W
- Man-made LakePhoto by: Tomme T
- nieve en el trayectoPhoto by: mariela
- llegada a St, MoritzPhoto by: mariela
- TiranoPhoto by: mariela
- uno de los tantos paisajes ...Photo by: mariela
- trencito y sus paisajesPhoto by: mariela
- BeautifulPhoto by: Taanya B
- trainPhoto by: sofiaebox
- Lake on top of the mountainPhoto by: Ronald R
- Beautiful colored autumn treesPhoto by: Ronald R
- lugares que enamora su ...Photo by: Nestor B
- A window to the Clouds...Photo by: Maria Estela L
- Window to the clouds...Photo by: Maria Estela L
What You Can Expect
Travel from Milan to Switzerland in the morning, and relax on your coach journey to Tirano. After some free time in the town, board the Bernina Express and gaze out of your window as the historic train passes through the idyllic stretches of Northern Italy and the Swiss Alps.
Ride over the spiral viaduct of Brusio, and along the Bernina Pass to Engadin. After 2.5 hours on board, watch the scenery change from windswept gorges and snow-clad glaciers to the chic chalets of St Moritz.
Hop off the train to enjoy roughly 1.5 hours of free time in the town. An elegant vacation spot that’s popular for winter sports, St Moritz has a bounty of attractions to keep you busy. Stroll the lake, ogle the snow-specked mountains that ring the town, enjoy lunch or browse the local chocolatiers to sample Swiss chocolate. All food is at your own expense.
In the early evening, return to Milan by coach. Your tour of Northern Italy and Switzerland finishes with a drop-off at the start point.
This was as good a trip as I have ever been on . The scenery was a s good as you could ever imagine . it was really well organized and our tour guide Sonya was exceptional in her attention to detail . Definitely a must whether there for a very short trip or there for a longer time
Must see! What a great experience. Make sure you sit on the left side of the train facing forward! Best vantage point to take photos!
it was a wonderful experience. the tour started at the preset time and the guide was knowledgeable and kept us entertained throughout the trip with his anecdotes . the view was fantastic.
It was an awesome trip riding the train into the Alps.
We found out after our passports could have been stamped in Switzerland in the town we stopped in. That would have been nice to have that info beforehand, if that is the case. Otherwise it was s great trip
This was an amazing activity!!!! Absolutely loved the train ride to St Moritz. Spectacular views.
I really enjoyed.
Wonderful tour, incredible views fro the train trip. Our guid was great, so was our driver. Very nice trip back to Milan, quite an experi nice coming down the mountain in the bus. Highly recommended.
We have just arrived home from 5 weeks of holidays and rate this as one of the best days on our holiday. Wonderfully organised and absolutely spectacular scenery. Our guide was very knowledgeable. An absolutely fantastic day.
A life time experience. ..Can and #39;t express in words... A must thing to do...
That was one of the best trips ever!