- Book and travel by April 30, 2015 and save 10% off our previously offered price. Available on drive options only.
- Enjoy a fast-paced sports car experience from Monaco
- Ride in or drive a convertible F430 F1 Spider Ferrari with an attentive instructor or chauffeur
- Choose between a 30-minute or 1-hour Ferrari tour
- Turn heads as you drive or ride along the panoramic roads above Monaco, seeing Port Hercules
- Follow the French Riviera’s stunning Grand Corniche and Moyenne roads to Eze Village (1-hour tour only)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
As your experienced instructor sits next to you, you’ll receive all the tips you need to master the car’s incredible power. Should you not want to drive, then no problem – simply book the ‘Ride a Ferrari’ option, then sit back and relax as your instructor gives you the ride of your life in Monaco.
All tours include a stretch of the pretty panoramic roads that stretch just above the Principality of Monaco. Look down at Port Hercules -- seeing billionaire's yachts and the luxury hotels for which Monaco is so famous.
If you book the 1-hour tour, you’ll really discover what this gorgeous Italian sports car is capable of. Hear the magnificent roar of its powerful V8 engine as you accelerate away from the city along the enchanting Grand Corniche and Moyenne roads to the town of Eze and back again. Featured in numerous car advertisements, this Grand Corniche road is said to be one of the best drives in the world, with wide twisting bends and breathtaking Mediterranean views.
At the end of your tour, your instructor will present you with a video of your Ferrari ride (own expense) – the perfect memento of your once-in-a-lifetime sports car experience in Monaco!
After two days of solid rain, the expereince was allowed to go ahead and what an experience it was. My instructor was really friendly and chatty and we had a great time driving around France above Monaco. The car was beautiful, clean and very powerful and I loved every minute of it. Would recommend this to anyone
Had a brilliant time being driven around for 30 minutes. Jean-Jaques was good company and provided great info about Monaco.