- 7-minute helicopter tour of the French Riviera from Monaco
- Fly over impressive sites such as the Rock of Monaco and the Prince’s Palace
- Admire fantastic aerial views of the magnificent Mediterranean coastline
- Marvel at the impressive Monaco Grand Prix race circuit
- Enjoy great photo opportunities of Port Hercules, the location of the James Bond film GoldenEye
- Choice of morning or afternoon flights
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Great viewsPhoto by: REBECCA R
- Amazing views!Photo by: REBECCA R
- away we go.jpgPhoto by: AlexB
United Kingdom, 06 2012
- outside the heliport.jpgPhoto by: AlexB
United Kingdom, 06 2012
- helicopter arrives.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- me in front.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- me in front 2.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- flying over blue seas.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- more helicopter.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- leaving monaco heli.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- front seat.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- boarding.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- helicopters lined up.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
There are no words adequate enough to describe this wonderful tour. The view of the French Riviera from above is spectacular!!! This was definitely seven minutes that changed my life forever.
Pick up at hotel was perfect. Quick trip to the docks. Security was efficient. Tour itself was amazing. Well worth the money. Just amazing. Highly recommend it.
This tour was amazing!
Oh my goodness!!!! Loved this ride! My Granddaughters thought I was the best for taking them on this adventure! May have started a new tradition when I travel!
Beautiful views! A little short but well worth it. Great value. Pick up and drop off service was perfect.
This was a superb trip
viator rocks....monaco heli tour excellent a must for anyone visiting monaco...
Wonderful experience would highly reccommend. Used Viator a number of times and always received excellent service.
The experience of Monaco , a first class service . Thanks also to the kind member of staff who took us to the heliport we had tried to make our way by foot from the old town and had become a little lost. Being rescued by one of the heliport staff who drove us the rest of the way and escorted us through the heliport to our helicopter .
The trip which only last about 10 minutes was breathe taking and exhilarating an experience we will never forget. At the end of the tour we were then driven back to the old town of Monaco certainly first class service. We would definitely recommend this tour.
Mihail c United Kingdom
Very nice to see Monaco from the air. Will do it again.