- Monaco Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing tour
- Create your own itinerary with 11 stops around the city
- Choice of a one-day or two-day ticket
- Listen to audio commentary when you're on the bus
- See Monaco's top sights, including the the Cathedral of Monaco and the Monte-Carlo Casino
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Soak in the atmosphere of the French Rivera by taking a stroll around the Port Monaco promenade to admire its luxury yachts. Discover Monaco's old town (Monaco Ville) and the Prince's Palace of Monaco. And visit the Cathedral of Monaco, built in 1875; the cathedral is home to the graves of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III.
See the Itinerary section below for a list of all stops.
Place du Palais
Statue Louis III
Roseraie Princesse Grace
Princesse Stéphanie (Rascasse)
A great way to get a thumb nail guide of a city when you only have a few hours. Pick up stop very close to where the ship docks. Not a long wait. However since so many people where there you risked not being able to get another bus if you got off since busses were coming through full. Later in the afternoon might be better. The audio description was great
Excellent way to see the sights initially and then go back for more in depth visits