- Monaco Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing tour
- Create your own itinerary with 12 stops around the city
- Choice of a one-day or two-day ticket
- Listen to audio commentary when you're on the bus
- See Monaco's top sights, including the Cathedral of Monaco and the Monte-Carlo Casino
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Soak in the atmosphere of the French Rivera by taking a stroll around the Port Monaco promenade to admire its luxury yachts. Discover Monaco's old town (Monaco Ville) and the Prince's Palace of Monaco. Visit the Cathedral of Monaco, built in 1875 and home to the graves of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III.
See the Itinerary section below for a list of all stops.
Place du Palais
Statue Louis II
Roseraie Princesse Grace
Princesse Stéphanie (Rascasse)
Digue Croisières (cruise terminal)
Please note: During school term time, buses will not stop at the Place du Palais and Musée Océanographique stops between 11:15am and 12:20pm on Wednesdays, or between 3:45pm and 5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.