- Monaco Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing tour
- Create your own itinerary with 11 stops around the city
- Choice of a one-day or two-day ticket
- Listen to audio commentary when you're on the bus
- See Monaco's top sights, including the the Cathedral of Monaco and the Monte-Carlo Casino
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Soak in the atmosphere of the French Rivera by taking a stroll around the Port Monaco promenade to admire its luxury yachts. Discover Monaco's old town (Monaco Ville) and the Prince's Palace of Monaco. And visit the Cathedral of Monaco, built in 1875; the cathedral is home to the graves of Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III.
See the Itinerary section below for a list of all stops.
Place du Palais
Statue Louis III
Roseraie Princesse Grace
Princesse Stéphanie (Rascasse)
Excellent way to see Monte Carlo. The city is small, and can be walked, but we found the perfect compromise. We did the entire circuit of the tour, stayed for the changing of the guard at the palace, and walked down the hill through the city and gardens to our port. Fun and inexpensive.
Good for the money. Unfortunately, we lost a day because of plane delays.