- Private morning or afternoon trip to Cannes and Antibes from Monaco
- Travel along the French Riviera and admire stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea
- Visit Antibes and see impressive yachts at the beautiful, world-renowned Billionaire's Quay
- Stroll down Croisette Boulevard and visit the famous Festival Palace, home to the Cannes International Film Festival
- Visit the medieval Provençal village of St-Paul-de-Vence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour by luxury, air-conditioned vehicle with a knowledgeable guide ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Accompanied by your expert guide, take a walking tour of the town and discover the beautiful harbor, explore the quaint streets, and visit the historical area. Pass Billionaire's Quay, a world-renowned harbor home to some of the world’s largest yachts!
Continue your private journey to Cannes, a chic seaside city full of luxury hotels, boutiques and restaurants. Stroll along Croisette Boulevard (Promenade de la Croisette) and marvel at the wonderful beaches as you head to the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrès), where the Cannes International Film Festival is held. See the stars’ handprints along the walls and feel like a celebrity as you walk up the world-famous steps!
On your way back to Monaco, soak in views of the French countryside and stop at St-Paul-de-Vence, a fortified medieval village known as the home of many popular actors and artists, present and past, such as Marc Chagall. Explore the quaint cobblestone streets and galleries and soak in the Provençal atmosphere before returning to your Monaco hotel.
We were lucky to have a tour guide/driver called Vesil. Very friendly and even took us to St Paul de Vence with plenty of time to explore around this beautiful little village with medieval high walls surrounding it. This is a must see/visit, besides the Cannes/Antibes. The road trip itself is very pleasant and for those who love boats/yachts, Antibes is full of them. Definitely recommend that you add St Paul de Vence to this tour!
Excellent driver/guide who was flexible and helpful in providing suggestions since we could not navigate all pre-programmed destinations due to physical and time limitations. Very enjoyable.