This private tour can accommodate up to eight people, making it a perfect day trip for your friends or family.
- Experience the best of the French Riviera on a private day trip from Monaco
- Marvel at luxury yachts in the harbor of old Antibes
- See top Cannes attractions, including Croisette Boulevard and the famous Festival Palace
- Enjoy time at your leisure in St-Paul-de-Vence, a gorgeous Provençal village
- Admire views of the Mediterranean along the magnificent Middle Corniche
- Take a guided tour of a perfumery in the village of Eze
- See the grand casinos of Monte Carlo and travel along the road used for the Formula One Grand Prix
- Private tour limited to 8 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Continue west to the city of Cannes, where you'll ride along Croisette Boulevard (Promenade de la Croisette) and walk up to the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrès), which hosts the world-famous annual Cannes Film Festival.
Next, head to the charming village of St-Paul-de-Vence in Provence, famous for being the home of several actors and artists. Here, enjoy free time for lunch (own expense) at any of the nearby restaurants.
Continue your private day trip along the spectacular Middle Corniche, a coastal road boasting impressive Mediterranean vistas. Arrive in the hill-top village of Eze and enjoy picturesque ocean views before joining a guided tour of the famous Fragonard perfume factory (included). Pass the 'Terrace of Monaco,' the nickname given to La Turbie. This village is famous for the impressive Roman monument, Trophy of the Alps, built by Emperor Augustus.
Arrive back in Monaco and see the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier). See the beautiful gardens and vibrant casinos in Monte Carlo and take a drive along the road used for Monaco's famous annual race, the Formula One Grand Prix, before returning to your hotel.