- Private half-day tour of Monaco and Eze
- Admire spectacular views of the Mediterranean coast and French Riviera
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the Middle Corniche, which connects Nice to Monaco
- Take a guided walking tour of the Fragonard perfumery in the medieval village of Eze
- Visit top Monaco attractions including Monte Carlo, the Prince's Palace and the road used for Formula One Grand Prix race
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Olivier was great! He spoke English and I think 5 other languages fluently and was very knowledgeable about the area and history. He had a large air-conditioned van. He tailored the half day to us and stopped for us at some of his favorite scenic locations for pictures. We drove to Cap Ferrat and visited the Rothschild Villa, visited Eze and the Fragonard factory. Highly recommend this tour. Olivier was very accomodating.
Our tour was great!!!!! We had such a wonderful tour guide Alex was the best!! He's fun, organized, and very communicative.