- Private half-day tour of Monaco and Eze
- Admire spectacular views of the Mediterranean coast and French Riviera
- Enjoy a scenic drive along the Middle Corniche, which connects Nice to Monaco
- Take a guided walking tour of the Fragonard perfumery in the medieval village of Eze
- Visit top Monaco attractions including Monte Carlo, the Prince's Palace and the road used for Formula One Grand Prix race
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle ensures a more personalized experience
Located on a hill approximately 1,400 feet (427 meters) high, Eze offers breathtaking views of the French Riviera. Enjoy a guided walking tour of the town with your expert guide; visit its charming local shops; and learn about the art of perfume making on a tour of the Fragonard perfumery.
Head back toward Monaco and pass through the beautiful village of La Turbie, known as the 'Terrace of Monaco.' See the Trophy of the Alps (Trophée des Alpes), an impressive Roman monument built by Emperor Augustus.
See the Prince’s Palace (Palais Princier) in Monaco. Admire the Monaco Cathedral (sometimes referred to as the St Nicholas Cathedral) and learn about this resting place of Prince Rainier and Princess Grace. Be captivated by the cathedral’s intriguing history and remarkable Roman-Byzantine architecture.
Ride along the road used for the famous Formula One Grand Prix race event, which attracts motorsports fans from across the globe. Then, take a stroll around Casino Square in Monte Carlo and admire the grand hotels, impressive casinos and lush gardens. After your private tour, you’ll be transferred back to your Monaco hotel.