This small-group tour is limited to just eight passengers, ensuring you receive personalized attention and have a more intimate experience.
- Half-day arts tour from Monaco to the art museums of the French Riviera
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea on the drive along the Middle Corniche
- Stroll through the picturesque gardens of the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Visit the Chagall Museum and see the biblical paintings of Marc Chagall
- Small-group tour, maximum eight people, ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Small-group tour, maximum eight people, ensures personalized attention from your expert guide
What You Can Expect
Your half-day arts tour continues to the picture-perfect city of Nice, which is home to several art galleries and museums. Your expert guide will take you to the charming district of Cimiez -- the former winter home of Queen Victoria -- where you'll be able to independently explore the exhibits of the Chagall Museum (also known as the Musée National Message Biblique Marc Chagall). See a fine collection of works by Marc Chagall, including his famous paintings inspired by biblical scenes.
The Matisse Museum is the last stop of your small-group tour; here you'll see the personal collection of artist Henri Matisse, who lived in Nice from 1917 to 1954. Learn about the famous painter’s work as you tour the exhibit in a charming, 17th-century Italian house surrounded by olive trees. Please be aware that your guide will not accompany you inside the museums on this tour.