- Half-day arts tour from Monaco to the art museums of the French Riviera
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea on the drive along the Middle Corniche
- Stroll through the picturesque gardens of the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Visit the Chagall Museum and see the biblical paintings of Marc Chagall
- Small-group tour, maximum eight people, ensures personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
The tour guide was very friendly, knowledgeable, accommodative to all picture moments needs. Over all great experience.
The Matisse and Chagall museums were interesting and the Rothschild Villa was unbelievable.
Well worth the time. You also have a nice ride through southern France.
We loved the house and gardens, it was stunning and just the right size to look around and enjoy. Fantastic collections of porcelain and art.Highly recommended
This was a great tour. Our driver, Oliver, was excellent. He told us about the area as we drove from Monte Carlo to Nice. We wish we had more time at the Chagall Museum (only 45 min.), we barely finished the audio tour. Oliver was very accommodating and drove us thru Massena Sq. and on a little bit of the Prom. des Anglises for atmosphere. The Rothschild's Mansions was an additional treat - beautiful gardens and views of the Mediterranean. All in all, a memorable tour at a great price. Convenient pick-up at the pier, on time visits to the museums and congenial guide. This was our 1st Viator - we'll be back!
It was truly enjoyable