This small-group tour is limited to just eight passengers, ensuring you receive personalized attention and have a more intimate experience.
- Half-day arts tour from Monaco to the art museums of the French Riviera
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea on the drive along the Middle Corniche
- Stroll through the picturesque gardens of the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Visit the Chagall Museum and see the biblical paintings of Marc Chagall
- Small-group tour, maximum eight people, ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Small-group tour, maximum eight people, ensures personalized attention from your expert guide
What You Can Expect
Your half-day arts tour continues to the picture-perfect city of Nice, which is home to several art galleries and museums. Your expert guide will take you to the charming district of Cimiez -- the former winter home of Queen Victoria -- where you'll be able to independently explore the exhibits of the Chagall Museum (also known as the Musée National Message Biblique Marc Chagall). See a fine collection of works by Marc Chagall, including his famous paintings inspired by biblical scenes.
The Matisse Museum is the last stop of your small-group tour; here you'll see the personal collection of artist Henri Matisse, who lived in Nice from 1917 to 1954. Learn about the famous painter’s work as you tour the exhibit in a charming, 17th-century Italian house surrounded by olive trees. Please be aware that your guide will not accompany you inside the museums on this tour.
The Matisse and Chagall museums were interesting and the Rothschild Villa was unbelievable.
Well worth the time. You also have a nice ride through southern France.
We loved the house and gardens, it was stunning and just the right size to look around and enjoy. Fantastic collections of porcelain and art.Highly recommended
This was a great tour. Our driver, Oliver, was excellent. He told us about the area as we drove from Monte Carlo to Nice. We wish we had more time at the Chagall Museum (only 45 min.), we barely finished the audio tour. Oliver was very accommodating and drove us thru Massena Sq. and on a little bit of the Prom. des Anglises for atmosphere. The Rothschild's Mansions was an additional treat - beautiful gardens and views of the Mediterranean. All in all, a memorable tour at a great price. Convenient pick-up at the pier, on time visits to the museums and congenial guide. This was our 1st Viator - we'll be back!
It was truly enjoyable