With a maximum of eight people, your small-group Nice trip from Monaco provides a more intimate sightseeing experience.
- Half-day trip to Nice from Monaco
- Enjoy panoramic views of Nice from Castle Hill
- Stroll through the famous Place Garibaldi and along the Promenade des Anglais
- See the impressive Russian Orthodox Cathedral and the colorful Cours Saleya Flower Market
- Small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring personalized attention from your expert guide
Continue with your guide to the charming district Cimiez, famous as a former winter home of Queen Victoria and for the annual Nice Jazz Festival that takes place in the summer. Enjoy the drive along the Promenade des Arts, home to the Modern Art Museum, Sosno's library and the Acropolis Center, and see the extraordinary Russian Cathedral with its beautiful woodcarvings and frescos.
Before returning to Monaco, immerse yourself in Nice's history at Place Garibaldi, the famous square close to the Old Town (Vieux Nice), and enjoy the lively atmosphere of Cours Saleya, a Nice landmark that features bustling market stalls, quaint boutiques and sidewalk cafés.
Reviewed by WING KIT C, May 2012
Being a 2 person private tour (as there were no other people), we had the priviliege to visit and stop at places in Nice we wanted to see.
A great short tour if you want to see the highlights of Nice in one day
Reviewed by Emily L, April 2012
I was very lucky to be the only traveler for this tour. My guide was incredible! She knew so much history, not only about Nice, but also about other towns and districts in the South of France. I learned so much about the area, and she always made sure there was plenty of time to take pictures and really experience the sights. Top notch tour!