Numbers are limited to a maximum of eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring a more intimate experience.
- 5-hour night tour of Monaco
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Monaco's lights in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
- See top Monaco attractions lit up at night, including the Prince's Palace and the Monaco Cathedral
- Take a ride around Monte Carlo’s famous Casino Square
- Enjoy free time to explore Monaco's nightlife venues at your leisure – visit the Grand Casino or have dinner
- Small-group tour, maximum eight people, ensures personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Continue back into the heart of Monaco, where you’ll see the Prince's Palace, which has been the home of the Grimaldi family since the 13th century. Discover the enchanting alleyways and places of Monaco’s Old Town (Monaco-Ville), and see the Monaco Cathedral (sometimes referred to as St Nicholas Cathedral) illuminated against the night sky.
Drive on to the famous Casino Square in Monte Carlo, home to beautiful gardens and impressive hotels such as the Hermitage and the Hotel de Paris. Enjoy free time to see what Monaco's nightlife has to offer: take a stroll to discover the lights of Monte Carlo, try your luck in Monte Carlo's Grand Casino, or have dinner in one of the exquisite local restaurants (own expense).
Your magical night tour ends with another scenic drive on the Basse Corniche, this time under the night sky. Pass more of the French Riviera’s illuminated seaside sights before you are returned to your Monaco hotel.
Our driver and guide was wonderful, we couldn't have asked for better. He took photos of us, was informative, answer all our questions We loved him.Seeing everything at night was different and gave us a new perspective. After our tour we had free time in Monaco to enjoy the restaurants and casino, he gave several suggestions on places to go. We completely enjoyed out night tour and would do it again.
Well worth it to see Monaco and the drive is amazing sights.