This small-group half-day trip is limited to just eight passengers, ensuring you have a more intimate experience.
- Small-group day trip to St Tropez from Monaco
- Visit Port Grimaud, known as 'Little Venice'
- Admire the luxury yachts in the port of St Tropez, and browse the Provencal market at Place des Lys
- Enjoy a drive through the French Riviera and the scenic countryside of Provence
- Small-group trip, maximum eight people, ensures personalized attention from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your small-group day trip continues to the glamorous city of St Tropez, where you'll watch the million-dollar yachts coming in and out of the port and stroll along the lovely beachfront, lined by terrace cafés and fashion boutiques. Visit the bustling Place des Lys, where the rich and famous meet, and browse the delicious food stalls of St Tropez's colorful Provencal market (Tuesdays only).
Before returning to Monaco, enjoy free time to explore the city of St Tropez, and have a delicious lunch at one of the local restaurants (own expense). A scenic drive through the beautiful countryside of Provence and the French Riviera completes this relaxing day trip.