- See the best of the French Riviera on a full-day trip from Monaco
- Admire luxury yachts in the harbor of old Antibes
- See top Cannes attractions, including Croisette Boulevard and the famous Festival Palace
- Spend time at leisure in St-Paul-de-Vence, a unique Provençal village
- Enjoy magnificent views along the spectacular Middle Corniche
- Join a guided perfumery tour in the village of Eze
- Drive along the famous road used for the Formula One Grand Prix, and see the impressive casinos of Monte Carlo
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Vue d'EZE (2).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Picasso MuseumPhoto by: Kelli W
- Saint Paul de VencePhoto by: Kelli W
- St Paul de Vence2.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Quai des Milliardaires.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1030273.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nice8.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nice7.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nice5.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nice3.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nice2.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- IMG_0018.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Ezez4.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Eze2.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- EZE.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Cannes3.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Antibes10.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
It was a great tour. OUr guide arrived right on time and took us around for the full day showing us Monaco, the French Riviera and several castles. Spectacular scenery. Our guide was very friendly and helpful. Well worth taking a day for the tour.
This trip was the highlight of my two weeks in Europe. Reiner and this company willingly made adjustments to the trip when our cruise arrived an hour and a half later than the start of the tour. We were taken to places that had such history attached, to cathedrals, casino's and walled cities. Reiner was very gracious and shared amazing facts during the day. I would recommend this tour to anyone that wants a small group setting and a great company to provide an outstanding tour.
I loved the tour . Morgane was excellent and we even hired her privately to take us around.
She helped make the Riviera a great vacation!
Excellent tour, almost the whole day. Weather was warm and had a very good English speaking guide Lucy who knew the area well. Highly recommended tour.
Wonderful day tour with Alex. We only had 3 people on the tour so was like a private tour. Alex was very knowledgable and shared lots of interesting stories along the way and stopped for photos plenty of times. Was a great day!
excellent day trip ably driven by our guide vassilli, a knowledgeable and helpful gentleman.
Trevor and Haulwen Shaw
We had a great guide. This was a very good way to cover a large area in a short time.
If you can get the tour guide named Teri, grab him. I can't say enough about him. It was a remarkable experience!
Great!So incredible beautiful places!
Sessile our guide was not only charming and erudite.
We felt special and full of knowledge and interesting facts.
Simply unforgettable journey!
Cécile was amazing! Very friendly, very good English and very good at explaining things! Loved St.Paul's, excellent sandwich place recommended by Cécile. Amazing views! Thank you Cécile, brilliant!