See all the highlights of the glamorous French Riviera on a small-group day trip from Monaco. Traveling by minivan with an expert guide, you'll watch billion-dollar yachts in the harbor of Antibes, see the famous Festival Palace in Cannes, and enjoy a guided perfumery tour in Eze. Your full-day trip ends back in Monaco, where you'll see the impressive Prince's Palace and the grand casinos of Monte Carlo, and drive along the road used for the world-famous Formula One Grand Prix.
This small-group day trip is limited to just eight passengers, ensuring you receive personalized attention and have a more intimate experience.
- See the best of the French Riviera on a full-day trip from Monaco
- Admire luxury yachts in the harbor of old Antibes
- See top Cannes attractions, including Croisette Boulevard and the famous Festival Palace
- Spend time at leisure in St-Paul-de-Vence, a unique Provençal village
- Enjoy magnificent views along the spectacular Middle Corniche
- Join a guided perfumery tour in the village of Eze
- Drive along the famous road used for the Formula One Grand Prix, and see the impressive casinos of Monte Carlo
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Vue d'EZE (2).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Picasso MuseumPhoto by: Kelli W
- Saint Paul de VencePhoto by: Kelli W
- St Paul de Vence2.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Quai des Milliardaires.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1030273.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nice8.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nice7.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nice5.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nice3.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nice2.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- IMG_0018.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Ezez4.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Eze2.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- EZE.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Cannes3.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Antibes10.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
The French Riviera (Côte d'Azur) is well known for its chic hotels and luxury yachts, and will captivate you with its picturesque coastal towns and magnificent views of the sea. Sit back and relax on the scenic drive to your first stop of the day -- the historic town of Antibes, where you'll visit the beautiful old town and catch a glimpse of the luxury yachts at Billionaire's Quay.
Heading west from Antibes, arrive next in Cannes, where you'll drive along Croisette Boulevard (Promenade de la Croisette) and see the Festival Palace (Palais des Festivals et des Congrès), which hosts the world-famous Cannes Film Festival every year. After Cannes, make your way to the charming village of St-Paul-de-Vence in Provence, famous for the many actors and artists who live there. Here you’ll have free time for lunch (own expense).
Continue your full-day trip along the spectacular Middle Corniche, a coastal road with fabulous Mediterranean vistas. On arrival in the hill-top village of Eze, enjoy splendid sea views before joining a guided tour of the famous Fragonard perfume factory. Pass La Turbie, a village known as the 'Terrace of Monaco' and famous for the impressive Roman monument Trophy of the Alps, built by Emperor Augustus.
Your small-group tour ends in Monaco, where you'll see the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier). Before you return to your hotel, you'll also see the beautiful gardens and vibrant casinos in Monte Carlo and drive along the road that is used for Monaco's famous annual race, the Formula One Grand Prix.
This trip was the highlight of my two weeks in Europe. Reiner and this company willingly made adjustments to the trip when our cruise arrived an hour and a half later than the start of the tour. We were taken to places that had such history attached, to cathedrals, casino's and walled cities. Reiner was very gracious and shared amazing facts during the day. I would recommend this tour to anyone that wants a small group setting and a great company to provide an outstanding tour.
I loved the tour . Morgane was excellent and we even hired her privately to take us around.
She helped make the Riviera a great vacation!
Excellent tour, almost the whole day. Weather was warm and had a very good English speaking guide Lucy who knew the area well. Highly recommended tour.
Wonderful day tour with Alex. We only had 3 people on the tour so was like a private tour. Alex was very knowledgable and shared lots of interesting stories along the way and stopped for photos plenty of times. Was a great day!
excellent day trip ably driven by our guide vassilli, a knowledgeable and helpful gentleman.
Trevor and Haulwen Shaw
We had a great guide. This was a very good way to cover a large area in a short time.
If you can get the tour guide named Teri, grab him. I can't say enough about him. It was a remarkable experience!
Great!So incredible beautiful places!
Sessile our guide was not only charming and erudite.
We felt special and full of knowledge and interesting facts.
Simply unforgettable journey!
Cécile was amazing! Very friendly, very good English and very good at explaining things! Loved St.Paul's, excellent sandwich place recommended by Cécile. Amazing views! Thank you Cécile, brilliant!
SUCH an amazing tour! My tour guide, Vasil Nanev(loved him) was VERY informative during the entire tour. If you have the choice to request a tour guide, request "Vasil"!!!! He ROCKS!:) -Kelli W.