This small-group full-day trip is limited to just eight passengers, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from your expert local guide.
- Experience the beauty of Provence and the French Riviera on a full-day trip from Monaco
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Fragonard perfumery in Grasse -- known as the world's perfume capital
- Explore the charming Provençal village of Valbonne and visit the hilltop village of Gourdon
- Visit Château de Crémat in Nice and enjoy an exquisite wine tasting
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Continue to the charming medieval village of Valbonne and enjoy a leisurely stroll through the picturesque alleys, café terraces and handcraft shops. Grab lunch at one of the charming restaurants in Vallbonne’s old town (own expense) before relaxing on a scenic drive northeast along the Loup River. Arrive in the village of Gourdon (also known as the 'Eagle's Nest') and admire magnificent views of the French Riviera.
Stop in Nice and visit the hilltop Château de Crémat, home to one of France's smallest and most beautiful wineries. Spoil your senses with a delicious selection of local Bellet wines during a professional wine tasting. Enjoy breathtaking views of Nice while learning about wine making in the French Riviera from your local guide.
Then, enjoy a scenic drive along the spectacular Mediterranean coastal road that connects Nice to Monaco (Middle Corniche).