This small-group morning or afternoon tour is limited to just eight passengers, ensuring a more personalized experience.
- Small-group half-day tour of Monaco and Eze
- Admire breathtaking views of the Mediterranean coast and French Riviera
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of the Fragonard perfumery in the medieval village of Eze
- Visit top Monaco attractions including the Prince's Palace, Monte Carlo and the road used for Formula One Grand Prix
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
view of eze old town.jpgPhoto by: AlexBUnited Kingdom, 06 2012
Port Hercules.jpgPhoto by: AlexBUnited Kingdom, 06 2012
Monaco port hercules.jpgPhoto by: AlexBUnited Kingdom, 06 2012
casino amish kapoor.jpgPhoto by: AlexBUnited Kingdom, 06 2012
Outside the Monaco CasinoPhoto by: AlexBUnited Kingdom, 06 2012
On your journey back to Monaco, drive through the beautiful village of La Turbie, known as the 'Terrace of Monaco.' See the Trophy of the Alps (Trophée des Alpes), an impressive Roman monument built by Emperor Augustus, before crossing the border.
Attend the Changing of the Guard ceremony (performing 11:55am only) at the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier), and see the Monaco Cathedral (sometimes referred to as the Saint Nicholas Cathedral). As the resting place of Prince Rainier and Princess Grace, this cathedral will captivate you with its interesting history and fine Roman-Byzantine architecture.
Enjoy a comfortable drive down Monaco's streets, famous for the annual Formula One Grand Prix race circuit event, which attracts motorsports fans from all over the world. Then, take a stroll around Casino Square in Monte Carlo and admire the impressive hotels and beautiful gardens.
Reviewed by DIANA M, July 2012
Wonderful guide. Really enjoyed the tour.
Reviewed by Liane M, September 2012
What a great 1/2 day tour of Monaco and Eze. We enjoyed the highlights our guide pointed out and loved the combination of venues visited. Highly recommend!! The only negative was that our guide, although totally trying to please, had a rather soft voice and was hard to hear. We worked around this however!