- Half-day trip to Cannes and Antibes from Monaco
- Enjoy the drive along the French Riviera (Côte d’Azur) and admire the stunning coastal scenery
- See impressive yachts at the beautiful, world-famous Billionaire's Quay in Antibes
- Stroll along Croisette Boulevard and visit the famous Festival Palace, home to the Cannes Film Festival!
- Visit Saint-Paul-de-Vence, a medieval Provençal village
- Small-group tour in a luxury, air-conditioned vehicle ensures personalized attention from your knowledgeable local guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- La Promenade Nice.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Saint Paul de Vence, FrancePhoto by: Nancy B
- Antibes, FrancePhoto by: Nancy B
- Vieux Nice.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- St Paul de vence3.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- St Paul de Vence1.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- St Paul de Vence.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1030267.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nice6.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nice4.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Fruits.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Eze3.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Cannes4.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Cannes2.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Antibes11.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Antibes9.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Antibes8.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Antibes6.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Antibes5.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Antibes3.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Quite an enjoyable tour. Got to see all the activity with the Film Festival. Antibes was an amazing old village.
Jame S Canada
Francis was a superb guide. St Paul de Vence is not to be missed. A great 4 hours spent.
excellent, driver was very pleasant and knowledgable.
we thoroughly enjoyed this tour.Our driver/guide Carolina was excellent and very knowledgeable about the history of the towns we visited.
Fab tour! we ended up getting a private tour as no one else had booked on the day so it was a bit personalised for us! Everything was wonderful!
Tom B USA
Just couldn't have been better..picked up right at the cruise ship dock on time, then 5 hours of sightseeing. Guide spoke perfect english and gave us the best possible experience..We'll be back
As the only traveler on my tour day, I was lucky to get extra-special attention! Even with more travelers, I'm certain this would be just as good a tour. My tour guide was friendly and extremely knowledgable. I learned a lot about the areas and sights, and had plenty of time to take pictures and enjoy myself. I definitely recommend this tour, and this tour company!
Great trip excellent guide
I really enjoyed my Cannes and Antibes trip! Cecile was an excellent guide and provided commentary in multiple languages throughout the day. We saw quite a bit on the trip which did mean limited time in each location. The trip is an excellent was to maximize sightseeing in a short period of time.
The highlight of this excursion was the time spent in St. Paul de Vence, a charming walled city about one hour from Monte Carlo. The driver/guide was prompt, courteous, and quite knowledgeable about the French Riviera. Unfortunately, there was only twenty minutes allotted to our time spent in Cannes, which was enough only for a bathroom break, and one photo stop outside Antibes. One couple was late in arriving at the pickup point, and so that may have caused us to lose time on the tour.