- Half-day trip to Cannes and Antibes from Monaco
- Enjoy the drive along the French Riviera (Côte d’Azur) and admire the stunning coastal scenery
- See impressive yachts at the beautiful, world-famous Billionaire's Quay in Antibes
- Stroll along Croisette Boulevard and visit the famous Festival Palace, home to the Cannes Film Festival!
- Visit Saint-Paul-de-Vence, a medieval Provençal village
- Small-group tour in a luxury, air-conditioned vehicle ensures personalized attention from your knowledgeable local guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- La Promenade Nice.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Saint Paul de Vence, FrancePhoto by: Nancy B
- Antibes, FrancePhoto by: Nancy B
- Vieux Nice.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- St Paul de vence3.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- St Paul de Vence1.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- St Paul de Vence.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1030267.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nice6.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Nice4.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Fruits.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Eze3.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Cannes4.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Cannes2.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Antibes11.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Antibes9.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Antibes8.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Antibes6.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Antibes5.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Antibes3.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Nice, Antibes, Cannes and St Paul-de-Vence. Definitely worth it. Stunning scenery
Quite an enjoyable tour. Got to see all the activity with the Film Festival. Antibes was an amazing old village.
Jame S Canada
Francis was a superb guide. St Paul de Vence is not to be missed. A great 4 hours spent.
excellent, driver was very pleasant and knowledgable.
we thoroughly enjoyed this tour.Our driver/guide Carolina was excellent and very knowledgeable about the history of the towns we visited.
Fab tour! we ended up getting a private tour as no one else had booked on the day so it was a bit personalised for us! Everything was wonderful!
Tom B USA
Just couldn't have been better..picked up right at the cruise ship dock on time, then 5 hours of sightseeing. Guide spoke perfect english and gave us the best possible experience..We'll be back
As the only traveler on my tour day, I was lucky to get extra-special attention! Even with more travelers, I'm certain this would be just as good a tour. My tour guide was friendly and extremely knowledgable. I learned a lot about the areas and sights, and had plenty of time to take pictures and enjoy myself. I definitely recommend this tour, and this tour company!
Great trip excellent guide
I really enjoyed my Cannes and Antibes trip! Cecile was an excellent guide and provided commentary in multiple languages throughout the day. We saw quite a bit on the trip which did mean limited time in each location. The trip is an excellent was to maximize sightseeing in a short period of time.