- Half-day admission to Aquasol Theme Park in Montego Bay
- Join a game of tennis or a volleyball match on the beach
- Lounge in your beach chair under an umbrella (own expense)
- Rent a banana boat, kayak or snorkeling equipment (own expense)
- Perfect for the entire family!
- Round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
You’ll find a range of activities on offer, including a wide selection of water sports, a go-cart racing course, ping-pong games, volleyball on the beach and two full-size tennis courts under the shade. A children's playground with swings and slides is a great place to take the kids.
This was a great experience
The location was not as great as described. I driver gave me money to go to the counter to purchase the tickets because he informed that they would not sell him the wrist bands.
It only costs 5 per person to get in so your basically paying for the taxi ride. We stayed two mins away so it was a waste of money. The ad was a little confusing as to what it included. I mistakenly misread that lounge chairs, water sports and go carts were included. I believe it should be clear just to say that transport and entry is included in price and everything else is at own expense.
Finally it is advertised as a four hour tour. The driver arrived just prior to the 12pm departure time which is good. However, they asked what time for pickup at the park and I told them 3:30pm-4. I waited until 4:15 and walked back to me hotel. Time is very important to me so to be late I found it unacceptable.