- 2-hour guided tour of Jamaica Swamp Safari Village and Falmouth
- Enjoy a brief sightseeing tour of Falmouth, a scenic Georgian port town
- Come face to face with Swamp Safari’s wildlife, like the Jamaican boa constrictor and anaconda
- Watch giant crocodiles being fed by an expert crocodile handler
- Learn about the famous 007 crocodile-jumping scene filmed on location!
- Entry ticket and round-trip transport included
What You Can Expect
We were picked up from our hotel on time and taken to the Swamp Safari. Our coach driver was extremely polite and happy to tell us about the local community and other tours we might like to do on the island.
On arrival we waited for about 20 minutes for our tour to start, but no problems as we had a drink at the bar. My partner is a huge James Bond fan and he thoroughly enjoyed seeing where scenes were filmed.
It was just myself and my partner on the tour, which was fab. Tour guide was really informative and helped us to thoroughly enjoy the Swamp Safari.
Highly recommended this tour. Even though it is not well advertised, it is well worth a visit.
The Jamaica Swamp Safari Village/F. Tour was EXCELLENT!. We really enjoyed seeing the crocodiles being fed and listening to our tour guide. She provided lots of information regarding the habits and behaviors of the crocodiles in particular and other animals as well. My husband, daughter and I actually held a boa constrictor for the first time-never thought I would do that. Not only did we enjoy the animal sanctuary...we had a wonderful driver that narrated our trip to the village and back. He also answered many questions and even stopped at specific points on the way back so we could take great pictures. This tour was definitely a highlight for us, during our stay in Jamaica!