- 2-hour guided tour of Jamaica Swamp Safari Village and Falmouth
- Enjoy a brief sightseeing tour of Falmouth, a scenic Georgian port town
- Come face to face with Swamp Safari’s wildlife, like the Jamaican boa constrictor and anaconda
- Watch giant crocodiles being fed by an expert crocodile handler
- Learn about the famous 007 crocodile-jumping scene filmed on location!
- Entry ticket and round-trip transport included
What You Can Expect
The Jamaica Swamp Safari Village/F. Tour was EXCELLENT!. We really enjoyed seeing the crocodiles being fed and listening to our tour guide. She provided lots of information regarding the habits and behaviors of the crocodiles in particular and other animals as well. My husband, daughter and I actually held a boa constrictor for the first time-never thought I would do that. Not only did we enjoy the animal sanctuary...we had a wonderful driver that narrated our trip to the village and back. He also answered many questions and even stopped at specific points on the way back so we could take great pictures. This tour was definitely a highlight for us, during our stay in Jamaica!
The guide from swamp safari village was fantastic and clearly passionate about his job, which was nice to see. However, the bus was over an hour late picking us up from the hotel, and the driver completely skipped the Falmouth Tour. He provided no commentary whatsoever - just served as a taxi to and from swamp safari village. Therefore, while I would recommend safari village to anyone, I would not recommend this tour.