- 2-hour guided tour of Jamaica Swamp Safari Village and Falmouth
- Enjoy a brief sightseeing tour of Falmouth, a scenic Georgian port town
- Come face to face with Swamp Safari’s wildlife, like the Jamaican boa constrictor and anaconda
- Watch giant crocodiles being fed by an expert crocodile handler
- Learn about the famous 007 crocodile-jumping scene filmed on location!
- Entry ticket and round-trip transport included
What You Can Expect
This tour was great! Learned a lot about crocodiles, birds and other wildlife that live in Jamaica. This is more of a wildlife sanctuary. The tour guide was very knowledgeable about the animals and the laws that protect some of them. Held a snake and a small crocodile seeing I felt so safe!
We were picked up from our hotel on time and taken to the Swamp Safari. Our coach driver was extremely polite and happy to tell us about the local community and other tours we might like to do on the island.
On arrival we waited for about 20 minutes for our tour to start, but no problems as we had a drink at the bar. My partner is a huge James Bond fan and he thoroughly enjoyed seeing where scenes were filmed.
It was just myself and my partner on the tour, which was fab. Tour guide was really informative and helped us to thoroughly enjoy the Swamp Safari.
Highly recommended this tour. Even though it is not well advertised, it is well worth a visit.