Book with us and save 10% compared to another travel site!
- 4-hour jeep safari adventure from Montego Bay
- Visit gorgeous natural pools and hidden waterfalls
- Take a river walk through tropical Jamaican terrain
- Discover the culture and history of Jamaica
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- World Travel Award's 2010 winner for Leading Nature Adventure Excursion Operator in the Caribbean!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- 053Photo by: Robert T
- 100_3124Photo by: Yolanda C
- 100_3200Photo by: Yolanda C
- 100_3234Photo by: Yolanda C
- 100_3223Photo by: Yolanda C
- DSC02334Photo by: Jennifer T
- DSC02314Photo by: Jennifer T
- DSC02367Photo by: Jennifer T
- DSC02373Photo by: Jennifer T
- DSC02383Photo by: Jennifer T
- jeep tourPhoto by: Stephanie M
- lovely backdropPhoto by: Stephanie M
- blue skies, green fieldPhoto by: Stephanie M
What You Can Expect
Our guide was awesome! We got many fruits fresh from trees and water as well as rum punch was included. Saw a lot
One of my favourite trips I did whilst in Jamaica, learnt all there was to know about the history of the country, whilst seeing some amazing sites/views. The tour guide, Damian, was brilliant telling many jokes. also taking some wonderful pictures of my family and I by the waterfalls.
A change of clothes and a lot of mosquito spray is necessary as you will be in a jungle, guarantee money well spent. Fun for all ages.
This tour was amazing and the tour guide Damon was the best
Our trip was amazing nice staff all the way round everything was on time and an learning experience. I will recommend this to all my friends we loved it this include an 8 year old opinion
On the tour date, our guide picked us up at our hotel lobby at the exact time stated. He was respectful, courteous, patient, humorous, and above all very knowledgeable about the history, culture, and contemporary issues as it relates to the places we visited. I would ask anyone seeking to undertake this tour to have bug spray, and sunscreens with them. Overall, we will go on this tour again.
This was a great tour and I highly recommend it. It was very educational also. The river and waterfalls were beautiful
This tour was amazing!
It was a lot of fun
This is a great tour and our tour guide (Kasha) did a wonderful job sharing a lot of history and information about the fauna and flora of Jamaica.
$99.00 Save $10.01