- Jungle river tubing safari in Jamaica
- Tube through the rushing rapids of the Great River
- See diverse wildlife and plants as you ride down the river
- Led by a knowledgeable, professional guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- World Travel Award's 2010 winner for Leading Nature Adventure Excursion Operator in the Caribbean!
Recent Photos of this Tour
This is your opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy Jamaica's natural beauty as you watch flowing streams join with the river. Be sure to catch a glimpse of the many indigenous jungle animals in their natural habitat. Experience the rush, the excitement and the thrill of the Great River’s different sections as she changes her pace along this magical, unspoiled thoroughfare.
Sit back, sip on complimentary rum punch and enjoy unspoiled Jamaica!
Reviewed by Sonia L, June 2012
The tour was relaxing and informative. I would do it again. They give you the option to tube it yourself, but your linked together. I am not a swimmer, so you can believe me. It is relaxing you get a safety briefing and a life vest. The tour guides does all the work paddling you through the river while giving you a little history of Jamacia and the areas surrounding the river. Bring Mosquito repellant, this is offered, but it is not as strong.
Reviewed by MICHELLE J, June 2012
An enjoyable trip, which may even be suitable for those who are not very confident in water