- Enjoy a night cruise on Jamaica's Luminous Lagoon
- Cruise around the glowing lagoon while enjoying a complimentary rum beverage
- Go for a dip in the vibrant water (it's safe to swim in!)
- Hear the story behind the intriguing colorful water from your local guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your hotel, head to the Luminous Lagoon, located in the parish of Trelawny and part of the Martha Brae River. Walk to the the launching point, board a small boat and head out onto the lagoon with your expert guide. Learn about why the lagoon glows as you cruise to the center of the lagoon, which is less than 5 feet (1.5 meters) deep, and enjoy a complimentary beverage. As the water gets disturbed, see an eerie light illuminating from below.
If you're feeling adventurous, take a swim in the glowing water, one of only a few like it in the world! Don’t worry -- the lagoon’s eerie-looking water is actually completely harmless.
After exploring this Jamaican natural wonder, you'll be transported back to your hotel.
Note: depending on your hotel location, transportation varies from 1hour to 2.5 hours one way.
It was beautiful! We loved it! Would definitely recommend friends!
The company's representative was very friendly and quite knowledgeable. He explained everything well. We had a great time swimming in the lagoon. We would highly recommend this tour.