Book now and save over 15% off the recommended retail rate!
- 3-hour Montego Bay city tour
- Experience the vibrant city with an experienced driver/guide
- Learn about Jamaica’s struggle to end slavery and its history in the sugar trade
- See majestic Georgian architecture, colonial churches and estates
- Browse the shops and souvenir vendors around Sam Sharpe Square
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Next, stop by St James Parish Church, considered the most beautiful church in Jamaica. It features stained-glass windows and sculptures by the renowned English artist John Bacon.
Afterward, drive through residential areas where your guide shows you the stunning estates and Georgian houses that remain from the heyday of the sugar trade. At the end of the tour, your guide will drop you off at your hotel. After this fascinating excursion you will know a side of Jamaica beyond its legendary beaches.