Book now and save over 15% off the recommended retail rate!
- 3-hour Montego Bay city tour
- Experience the vibrant city with an experienced driver/guide
- Learn about Jamaica’s struggle to end slavery and its history in the sugar trade
- See majestic Georgian architecture, colonial churches and estates
- Browse the shops and souvenir vendors around Sam Sharpe Square
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Next, stop by St James Parish Church, considered the most beautiful church in Jamaica. It features stained-glass windows and sculptures by the renowned English artist John Bacon.
Afterward, drive through residential areas where your guide shows you the stunning estates and Georgian houses that remain from the heyday of the sugar trade. At the end of the tour, your guide will drop you off at your hotel. After this fascinating excursion you will know a side of Jamaica beyond its legendary beaches.
tThe tour covering key sights of Montego Bay was very good. However, the bus was 1 and 1/2 hours delayed and we were unsure it it would turn up!!! Trying to confirm the tour with the tour company was very difficult!!!. We rang several times from our hotel before the bus finally arrived!!!
Our tour included only 2 of us which seemed like a waste for a full bus. However our guide was very knowledgeable of the area. Gave a better appreciation for Montego Bay. Felt like we were intruding on a funeral at St. James Parish Church however when we stopped and was toured through the church. The shopping consisted of 1 store which you had to know your prices or you were taken advantage of.