- Dune buggy tour from Montego Bay
- Enjoy a thrilling off-road adventure in the Jamaican countryside
- Take in breathtaking coastal views from a mountain top
- Ride through historic sugar fields
- Hotel pickup and drop off included
- World Travel Award's 2010 winner for Leading Nature Adventure Excursion Operator in the Caribbean!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Jump in your buggy and set off on a historical trip across the old sugar fields of the estate dating back to the 1600s. All that remains of the sugar factory and Great House are the beautifully preserved walls and a windmill which stands strong and proud in the distance as evidence of its former glory.
Ride through an underpass to the estate’s lush green hills, then feel the thrill of speeding through the river flood plain on a rough and tough dune buggy. Head back up over the river bed and the Blue Hole springs, passing local villages as you ascend the mountains so typical of the Jamaican coastline.
The view is simply breathtaking from atop the mountain. Gaze past the vast expanse of the coastline and the surrounding countryside and capture memories of your dune buggy tour on camera.
Make your descent back to the farm to view your photos, purchase exclusive souvenirs from the gift shop, enjoy refreshing beers and cold drink blends at the bar, and of course a visit to the Jerk Hut is a must!