- River-rafting shore excursion from Montego Bay
- Navigate through the winding Rio Bueno, one of Jamaica’s most scenic rivers
- Paddle through fun Class II rapids with your professional guide and enjoy the tropical scenery
- Enjoy an exciting outdoor adventure perfect for the whole family
- No river-rafting experience necessary!
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Then, hop in your raft and start making your way downstream! Navigate through the winding Rio Bueno with your guide and enjoy maneuvering through the fun twists and turns of the Class II rapids as you take in the tropical scenery surrounding you. Take a break halfway through your rapids adventure to lounge by the river, swim in the cool waters, or have fun on the nearby rope swing.
Continue your rafting adventure and head farther downstream as the Rio Bueno takes you toward the Caribbean Sea. Paddle over to the shores of Bengal Bay and swim or soak up the sun on the sandy beach before being transported back to the Montego Bay port.
Please note: this shore excursion cannot accept Royal Caribbean cruise ship passengers
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Montego Bay port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Great trip and excellent service. Perseus was our driver and he took great care of my family and I. The river was a class 1-2 and it was great for the kids. Shane was our guide and he was excellent . Great rope swing in the middle of the trip
Enjoyed this excursion very much.Staff at rafting location excellent.Called ahead for transportation from cruise ship but was greeted with alot of confusion on who our driver was.Waisted 30 to 45 minutes to get the driver.