- River-tubing shore excursion from Montego Bay
- Float down the Rio Bueno, a scenic Jamaican River, with your expert guide
- Tube through river rapids toward the Caribbean Sea as you admire the jungle landscape
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
When you arrive at the launching spot, jump in the water and make your way downstream! Follow your guide as you float along the winding Rio Bueno and tube through the twists and turns of the scenic river. Halfway through your river-tubing adventure, stop for a break under bamboo trees, where you’ll get to relax on the riverbanks, swim in the cool waters or have fun on the nearby rope swing.
Get back in your tube and continue your river tour as you float over some more rushing rapids with your guide. Pass under an old stone bridge and admire the lush landscape as you make your way toward the Caribbean Sea. When you reach the river delta, paddle over a few small waves to get to the sandy shores of Bengal Bay. Spend time swimming and lounging in the sun before enjoying a scenic drive back to the Montego Bay port.
Please note: this shore excursion cannot accept Royal Caribbean cruise ship passengers
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Montego Bay port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.