Book by April 30, 2015 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Shore excursion to Negril from Montego Bay
- Visit Negril’s claim to fame: its seven-mile beach of pristine white sand and aquamarine water
- Pick up Jamaican rum, coffee and cigars as well as luxury goods like watches at Time Square shopping center
- Buy lunch at Margaritaville, and enjoy its variety of family entertainment and activities
- Stop by Rick’s Cafe to watch — or take part in — the cliff-jumping action
- Port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After the 1.5-hour drive along Jamaica’s beautiful northwestern coastline, which takes you past rural villages and the Lucea harbor, arrive at Negril’s famous beach, a 7-mile (11-km) stretch of sugar-white sand and bright turquoise water. You have two hours of free time at the beach to enjoy as you please: go swimming, sunbathe or visit a beach bar for snacks and drinks (own expense).
Next, head with your guide to Time Square, a popular Negril shopping center where you can look for souvenirs and gifts at a variety of shops. During your one hour here, browse the selection of duty-free goods like jewelry and watches, as well as Jamaican items like rum, coffee, cigars and textiles. Restaurants and snack bars are also available if you get hungry or thirsty.
For lunch, you’ll stop at Margaritaville, Negril’s outpost of the famous Jimmy Buffet chain. Sit down to an open-air meal under a thatch roof, and enjoy views of the Caribbean while you dine on favorite dishes like burgers, coconut shrimp and quesadillas (all food and drinks at your own expense). There’s plenty of entertainment to keep you and your kids, if you brought them, busy — check out the water trampolines, tiki bar, flat-screen TVs and enclosed children’s area with a slide.
Finish your Negril experience at Rick’s Cafe, the area’s iconic bluff-top restaurant where visitors line up to jump from the cliffs into the clear sea below. Take part in the action or just watch — it’s up to you. Depending on the time of day of your tour, you may also catch the sunset here!
Your tour ends with the drive back to Montego Bay and port drop-off.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Montego Bay port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
$71.99 Save $7.00