- Montego Bay kayaking shore excursion on Jamaica’s Rio Bueno
- Admire the lush greenery while kayaking on the Rio Bueno toward the Caribbean Sea with your expert guide
- Lounge in the sun and swim in the pristine waters after your kayak trip
- No prior kayaking experience necessary!
- Port pickup and drop-off and all equipment included
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
As you paddle down the splashing rapids, admire the lush Jamaican scenery and spot wildlife along the way. Halfway through your trip down the river, you’ll have the chance to take a break and relax by the river, swim in the warm water, and try out the nearby rope swing.
Then, hop back in your kayak and continue farther downstream toward the Caribbean Sea. Paddle over to the shores of a private beach and spend time lounging in the sun or swimming in the pristine sea before enjoying a relaxing drive back to the Montego Bay port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Montego Bay port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Driver and guides were fun,safe,and great.It's an hour drive each way from Montego Bay to Rio Bueno.You got to see some of the landscape of Jamaica,not so much of Montego Bay itself,this is a full day excursion.Kayaking was beginner level,don't expect huge thrills.Beautiful river,highly recommended!
Kayaking was absolutely awesome. Jumping from the platform is tricky but definitely fun! Guys are pleasant and funny. Go out of their way to help you out. Locals can get a bit pushy about asking for money or buying their products but, hey...it is Jamaica Mon. Overall good excursion