- Negril catamaran cruise
- Sail on a luxury catamaran with an experienced crew
- Watch the spectacular sunset from the waters near Rick’s Cafe
- Snorkel from the boat with all equipment included
- Enjoy complimentary drinks from the open bar and reggae music on the sound system
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
When you arrive at the village of Negril, you can swim and snorkel in the protected Negril Marine Park, which includes shoreline, mangrove forests, the sea and coral reefs. Once a sleepy fishing village, Negril is now famous for its sublime sunsets, miles of white-sand beach and laid back atmosphere.
After exploring the waters, your crew will take you to a perfect spot to watch the sun set over the Caribbean, just offshore from Rick’s Cafe. Rick’s was one of the area’s first restaurants when it opened in the 1970s and it has been going strong ever since. Watch the action outside of Rick’s Cafe as intrepid locals and visitors jump from 35-foot-high (11-meter) cliffs into the turquoise water below.
After seeing the breathtaking sunset from your boat, your crew will sail you back to your hotel. Have a cocktail and rock to the reggae music as you sail home. What a way to end a magical day in Jamaica!