- Sunset tour to Negril, on Jamaica's west coast
- Discover the charm of Negril while browsing the local shops
- Enjoy seven miles of white-sand beaches
- Watch a gorgeous Caribbean sunset at Rick's Cafe
- Dine on a delicious lunch of Jamaican jerk chicken and other local delicacies
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Rick's CafePhoto by: Robin B
- Bride and GroomPhoto by: tessporter65
- YummyPhoto by: tessporter65
- Sunset at Rick's CafePhoto by: tessporter65
- Cliff DiversPhoto by: tessporter65
- Sunset at Rick's CafePhoto by: Robin B
- Mango SmoothiePhoto by: Robin B
- At Rick's CafePhoto by: Robin B
- Sunset @ Rick's Cafe 05/11/13Photo by: Tanya M
- Sunset at Rick's Cafe 05/11/13Photo by: Tanya M
- Been There, Done That...Photo by: Tanya M
- Rick's Cafe - NegrilPhoto by: Tanya M
- Treasure from the Sea...Photo by: Tanya M
- Jet Skiing Anyone...Photo by: Tanya M
- Hats Anyone...Photo by: Tanya M
- Margaritaville Beach SecurityPhoto by: Tanya M
- Negril 7 Mile White Sand ...Photo by: Tanya M
- Claudine, our Wonderful Tour ...Photo by: Tanya M
- JumpingPhoto by: toughchickprime
Canada, 04 2012
- Rick's Cafe, NegrilPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Very enjoyable. Adrian is an excellent tour guide.
When your in Jamaica you absolutely have to go to Negril trip was wonderful.
Really Nice and Fun Great View, Food, and People had A Blast Would so do it again
Our day trip to Negril was amazing, we stopped at Margaritaville on 7 mile beach for about 3 hours and then we went souvenir shopping at shopping center called Time Square where they gave us more than enough time to explore the different shops. Our last stop was Rick's Cafe where we had dinner and also enjoyed the beautiful scenery and cliff divingeveryone in our group dove off the cliff into the water it was an awesome experience. I recommend this tour! The driver and tour guide were very friendly and knowledgeable Five stars!
This tour was amazing!
We had a wonderful time at Rick's Cafe! The sunset was beautiful!
I had been wanting to visit Negril when I got to Jamaica and came across the Viator.com site after searching many other tour companies. I booked the 'Negril Sightseeing Tour with Sunset at Ricks, the price was awesome at only 65.00 USD, compared to other companies wanting to charge me 300.00 just for myself. The tour company came directly to my hotel on time at 8am to pick me up, the bus was very clean and the ac felt great! The tour guide Melinda or Belinda I believe was very nice,helpful, and funny she told us jokes, we played games and she told us some history on Jamaica too. The bus stops at a souvenir place so you can do a little shopping and it has restroom facilities, we were there maybe 45 minutes. Next you go to Negril to the beach and Margarettville, the only thing is you only get like 3 hours total on the beach and then you leave to head to Ricks Cafe, I personally wished we stayed at the beach much longer because it was just beautiful. Once we get to Ricks you can watch many of the locals jumping off the cliffs as well as tourist jumping. Also the Negril Lighthouse is a short walk from Ricks if you want to venture there and back. The tour ends with the sunset and you head back to the bus for the long way home, the driver has to drop off everyone back at their hotel and I got back to my hotel around 10:30pm. My only advise is allow people to stay at the beach longer than a few hours if possible. I was in Ochos Rios and that's close to 3 hour drive to Negril one way so you are basically looking at 6 hours driving time total compared to the actual tour. Overall, for myself going solo and being on a budget,it was a great deal and I got to go to Negril!
Everything from the pick-up to the drop off was great! Clifton is a great driver with a good sense of humour! All the stops were given a good amount of time! Great job!
This trip was AWESOME The company was great and the ride was great the tour guides were great overall this trip was GREAT JTL
This tour was great. I really enjoyed watching the cliff divers, as well as the dolphins in the sea, and of course the beautiful sunset!