Book and save 20% compared to other travel sites
- Rastafari Indigenous Village half-day tour from Montego Bay
- Hike across a stream to the village in Montego River Gardens
- Experience the Rasta way of life and learn about the Rastafarian belief system
- See cooking, drumming or crafts demonstrations and join the local community in daily activities
- Round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
My 18 year old son and I did this trip and we loved it. It was a breath of fresh air to get away from the more touristy excursions and just learn more about rasta culture. For some reason I had expected that cooking was part if the trip. Not sure if I made that up but thought I had read it so was disappointed that this wasn't the case. However that said, it was just a delightful experience and definitely one to recommend.