Book and save 20% compared to another travel site
- Rastafari Indigenous Village half-day tour from Montego Bay
- Hike across a stream to the village in Montego River Gardens
- Experience the Rasta way of life and learn about the Rastafarian belief system
- See cooking, drumming or crafts demonstrations and join the local community in daily activities
- Round-trip hotel transport included
What You Can Expect
Ricky and Nicolette - my driver and the owner - were amazing! They got late picking me up because their previous pickup's flight had been delayed and then the passengers got lost, but they called and let me know and were so lovely and sincere. To make up for it they took me out to lunch, but more than that they were just fantastic company. They made me feel so safe and I had so much fun with the two of them, I definitely recommend 'Jamaica Customized Vacation and Tours' - they made me feel like a friend, and I never felt like they were trying to get more money from me.
Thoroughly enjoyed my tour - very relaxed and casual in beautiful surroundings. Extremely informative - have a far better understanding of the Rastafari culture and traditions.